or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) - Page 64

post #946 of 3570
I know, I've been sitting here drinking and I was gonna send over 8 hrs late. Don't make me look at my pm box right now please
post #947 of 3570
Did not blow up. Now have invitation to call her for a night of fucking should the desire ever arise.
post #948 of 3570
Please refer to fuji's contributions to this thread to get a glimpse of what going down that road brings you.
post #949 of 3570
Oh, it's not going to happen, I'd rather become a monk than chance this particular ex getting attached again - but being a passive-aggressive asshole did not blow up.
post #950 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
Did not blow up. Now have invitation to call her for a night of fucking should the desire ever arise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
Oh, it's not going to happen, I'd rather become a monk than chance this particular ex getting attached again - but being a passive-aggressive asshole did not blow up.
post #951 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
Please refer to fuji's contributions to this thread to get a glimpse of what going down that road brings you.

All is going well with the crazy girl now. Her drug dealing dad no longer wants to kill me and she's on very strong antidepressants and is having therapy so she's pretty calm. Went for drinks with her today and she was fine. Her therapist does want to have her put in a psychiatric ward for a bit so I'm assuming she can't be completely fine. She's still hot, which is the important bit.
post #952 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
...crazy girl...on very strong antidepressants...Went for drinks with her...want to have her put in a psychiatric ward...
She's still hot, which is the important bit.

With all due respect, I think "hot" would be fifth (at best) on the list of "important" things.
Be careful; for both of you.
post #953 of 3570
Unrelated to the crazy girl I got asked out by a British Red Cross worker today. She's in her 20s and when I told her I was 17 she didn't seem to mind. Gave her my number, but I wasn't really interested so I didn't ask for hers. She was pretty good looking, spanish, slim and I suppose it would be fun to get with someone quite a bit older then me.
post #954 of 3570
you're only 17?
post #955 of 3570
Fuji you really have no idea how fucked up all this reads, do you?
post #956 of 3570
You picked this

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
All is going well with the crazy girl now. Her drug dealing dad no longer wants to kill me and she's on very strong antidepressants and is having therapy so she's pretty calm. Went for drinks with her today and she was fine. Her therapist does want to have her put in a psychiatric ward for a bit so I'm assuming she can't be completely fine. She's still hot, which is the important bit.

Over this

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
Unrelated to the crazy girl I got asked out by a British Red Cross worker today. She's in her 20s and when I told her I was 17 she didn't seem to mind. Gave her my number, but I wasn't really interested so I didn't ask for hers. She was pretty good looking, spanish, slim and I suppose it would be fun to get with someone quite a bit older then me.

post #957 of 3570
typical bad boy shit
post #958 of 3570
Is he trolling? I haven't been a member here long enough to know.
post #959 of 3570
No, he's 17.
post #960 of 3570
Dude, why on earth did you pick the crazy chick over the 20 something that was into you? Did she have some nasty growth on her face that you forgot to mention?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)