or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) - Page 226

post #3376 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I'm actually having problems of my own. How do you guys handle a chick that always makes it about her? Only watching the stuff she wants to watch, only sexing when she feels like sexing, etc.
Do you work at it or ditch any and all efforts entirely?

Ditch. Girls like this never change. Over time I imagine it would become pretty emasculating.
post #3377 of 3570
Bro, a definite cause for ditch. There's so much koochie flooting around out there why get locked into one? If this chick has assumed the manly roll its over because in her mind you're a beta not an alpha.

http://thealphasyndicate.com/
post #3378 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcc View Post

Bro, a definite cause for ditch. There's so much koochie flooting around out there why get locked into one? If this chick has assumed the manly roll its over because in her mind you're a beta not an alpha.
http://thealphasyndicate.com/

A4lyfe bro icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3379 of 3570
I don't know where else to post this question but... there is a girl who I had been hitting it off with really well - chemistry would be the first word that comes to mind. When I really started to get to talk to her/hang out - I realized she had just broke up with her then-bf of about a year or so. Kept things somewhat casual and we hung out a bunch of times after that. Each time was way more fun than the last. Unfortunately, one day I impulsively told her that I liked her.

She was pretty surprised because I had been trying to keep my interest somewhat hidden as I didn't want her to feel pressured, so none of that standard courting/dating 'rules'. She mentioned she was interested but the timing was bad - said she wanted to date around. Said something along the lines of "ah had it not been now or some other time I think this would have/could have work(ed)".

I really like this girl. Seriously. I don't know what I should do - I'm trying to keep things casual at the moment but she's on the other side of the country for the summer. sigh.
post #3380 of 3570
^ Steer clear, she sounds like a ho
post #3381 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

^ Steer clear, she sounds like a ho

Haha, what makes you say that?
post #3382 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by david3558 View Post

I don't know where else to post this question but... there is a girl who I had been hitting it off with really well - chemistry would be the first word that comes to mind. When I really started to get to talk to her/hang out - I realized she had just broke up with her then-bf of about a year or so. Kept things somewhat casual and we hung out a bunch of times after that. Each time was way more fun than the last. Unfortunately, one day I impulsively told her that I liked her.
She was pretty surprised because I had been trying to keep my interest somewhat hidden as I didn't want her to feel pressured/quote]
That was your first mistake man. Friend zoned.

The best thing for you to do now is to date other girls. this is what she wants to do herself, but it is also your only chance of getting her to find you as attractive.
Edited by hendrix - 6/12/12 at 10:28pm
post #3383 of 3570
Hrm, thanks - yeah I was worried about that but I guess I could have been more forward too even though she just got out of something. Apparently she just needs some time to enjoy the single life. I'm hoping there is a way to keep her somewhat interested? (well until she is ready for something more serious)
post #3384 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by david3558 View Post

I don't know where else to post this question but... there is a girl who I had been hitting it off with really well - chemistry would be the first word that comes to mind. When I really started to get to talk to her/hang out - I realized she had just broke up with her then-bf of about a year or so. Kept things somewhat casual and we hung out a bunch of times after that. Each time was way more fun than the last. Unfortunately, one day I impulsively told her that I liked her.
She was pretty surprised because I had been trying to keep my interest somewhat hidden as I didn't want her to feel pressured, so none of that standard courting/dating 'rules'. She mentioned she was interested but the timing was bad - said she wanted to date around. Said something along the lines of "ah had it not been now or some other time I think this would have/could have work(ed)".
I really like this girl. Seriously. I don't know what I should do - I'm trying to keep things casual at the moment but she's on the other side of the country for the summer. sigh.

Just stop contacting her. When she's back in town, conveniently bump into her at some party or cool bar. FLirt with her and then boan her. Continuously boan her until she gets attached to you. Take her on a proper date once she gets attached. Victory.
post #3385 of 3570
NEVER EVER come across as "hiding your interest". Once you do that, you lose.

As the others said, the best thing now is to limit your interactions, date other girls, and after some time, meet her and come onto her like you would any other girl you're ACTUALLY PURSUING.

This topic is better off in the DT Manton's Courtship Advice Thread.
post #3386 of 3570
Thanks - will check that thread out.
post #3387 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by david3558 View Post

I don't know where else to post this question but... there is a girl who I had been hitting it off with really well - chemistry would be the first word that comes to mind. When I really started to get to talk to her/hang out - I realized she had just broke up with her then-bf of about a year or so. Kept things somewhat casual and we hung out a bunch of times after that. Each time was way more fun than the last. Unfortunately, one day I impulsively told her that I liked her.
She was pretty surprised because I had been trying to keep my interest somewhat hidden as I didn't want her to feel pressured, so none of that standard courting/dating 'rules'. She mentioned she was interested but the timing was bad - said she wanted to date around. Said something along the lines of "ah had it not been now or some other time I think this would have/could have work(ed)".
I really like this girl. Seriously. I don't know what I should do - I'm trying to keep things casual at the moment but she's on the other side of the country for the summer. sigh.
Friend zoned frown.gif

Female friends can get you access to unlimited pussy however. You miss out on this girl and shag all her mates. Then she'll get jealous and suck your cock dry. Also check out other women in front of her, then she'll wonder why you aren't checking her out. I seem to have a knack of getting out of the friend zone, managed to get out of it last week with one girl I've known for years but she got back together with her ex after I told her to stay where she lives and do the exams she was going to sack off to be with me ASAP. Feels fucking bad, nearly swung at someone at work today because he took my trolley out of the lift on the wrong floor.
post #3388 of 3570
^Also booked a trip to see her this weekend before she got back with her ex, going anyway to watch the England match with my mate, want to see her but I know its going to end up in lots of whisky, a DUI on the way home, and a whole new level of shitness.

At least work is starting to take my mind off it while I'm there.
post #3389 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby View Post

Friend zoned frown.gif
Female friends can get you access to unlimited pussy however. You miss out on this girl and shag all her mates. Then she'll get jealous and suck your cock dry. Also check out other women in front of her, then she'll wonder why you aren't checking her out. I seem to have a knack of getting out of the friend zone, managed to get out of it last week with one girl I've known for years but she got back together with her ex after I told her to stay where she lives and do the exams she was going to sack off to be with me ASAP. Feels fucking bad, nearly swung at someone at work today because he took my trolley out of the lift on the wrong floor.

You're the mail boy?
post #3390 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

You're the mail boy?

He's his assistant.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)