or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) - Page 196

post #2926 of 3570
..
Edited by HgaleK - 10/23/11 at 9:21am
post #2927 of 3570
This thread is so full of facepalm I have run out of hands.
post #2928 of 3570
Its her birthday today. I remembered she wanted a new watch, so I got her a Baby G. Before going over, I bought a small cake, a small chocolate cake. I felt weird knowing that after spending so much our relationship could end today.

I went to her place with gift and cake in hand. She pretended not to notice, instead blocking me from entering until I gave her a satisfactory kiss. She knew I was coming but when I walked in she had her futon out. She suddenly felt sleepy and was napping before I came. She pulled me in and we snuggled for a bit. but we ended up near naked. I got a bj and I had 2 fingers up her vagina. I finally said lets cut the cake. I got the cake out from the box while she made tea. She was really thrilled to see cake and a present too. Shed a few happy tears so I thought. She blew the candles out while I took a few pictures. While having cake she pointed to her gift with a grin to her face, asking if she could open it. She slowly opened the bag, and took out the box. She was thrilled to see that I had remembered she saying she wanted a sporty watch like a Baby G. She was happy about the pink color I chose.

She finally asked what my feeling were. We had been avoiding talking about our relationship for a few weeks. She wanted me to take the next step and move in with her. I wasn't ready to and I liked the distance we had between us. We only saw each other during the weekends. We both had different expectation of our relationship.

It was a good 3 years. With her, I was able to broaden my horizon. I was able to see and experience a different world, meet new people and I thank her for that.

P.S. I am pathetic. I'm listening to this Boyz II Men
P.P.S. I am not a good writer.
post #2929 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen View Post

This thread is so full of facepalm I have run out of hands.

Welcome to StyleForum
post #2930 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post

Unfortunately, not that young, and have been through this more than once before - and in this case my experience is telling me something different.

Ditto
post #2931 of 3570
I'm depressed, bros. I think still a little drunk too.
post #2932 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordwinder View Post

Its her birthday today. I remembered she wanted a new watch, so I got her a Baby G. Before going over, I bought a small cake, a small chocolate cake. I felt weird knowing that after spending so much our relationship could end today.
I went to her place with gift and cake in hand. She pretended not to notice, instead blocking me from entering until I gave her a satisfactory kiss. She knew I was coming but when I walked in she had her futon out. She suddenly felt sleepy and was napping before I came. She pulled me in and we snuggled for a bit. but we ended up near naked. I got a bj and I had 2 fingers up her vagina. I finally said lets cut the cake. I got the cake out from the box while she made tea. She was really thrilled to see cake and a present too. Shed a few happy tears so I thought. She blew the candles out while I took a few pictures. While having cake she pointed to her gift with a grin to her face, asking if she could open it. She slowly opened the bag, and took out the box. She was thrilled to see that I had remembered she saying she wanted a sporty watch like a Baby G. She was happy about the pink color I chose.
She finally asked what my feeling were. We had been avoiding talking about our relationship for a few weeks. She wanted me to take the next step and move in with her. I wasn't ready to and I liked the distance we had between us. We only saw each other during the weekends. We both had different expectation of our relationship.
It was a good 3 years. With her, I was able to broaden my horizon. I was able to see and experience a different world, meet new people and I thank her for that.
P.S. I am pathetic. I'm listening to this Boyz II Men
P.P.S. I am not a good writer.

What
post #2933 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post

I'm depressed, bros. I think still a little drunk too.

What would Bud Fox do?
post #2934 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen View Post

What would Bud Fox do?

Break a bunch of shit in apartment.
post #2935 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post

Break a bunch of shit in apartment.

So what are you waiting for? Go break some shit, shout at a blonde, do up your tie and proceed to continue being awesome.
post #2936 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post

I'm depressed, bros. I think still a little drunk too.

When I was advising you to fap your brains out and heal yourself previously in this thread, I did not know you were 20/21 years of age.

I'll take a page out of my own book of history here; I went to a bar at the tender age of 18 and told the random stranger at the bar next to me I'd broken up with my girlfriend, he bought me a beer and told me to cheer up, and then asked how old I was; I told him I was 18 - he didn't even pass that beer that he bought to me, he looked me in the eye and said 'get the fuck out of here'

here's your virtual beer that I will buy for you but not give you, and get the fuck out of here. "I'm depressed, bros. I think still a little drunk too. " is just a waste of server space on the internets that j pays for.
post #2937 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen View Post

What would Bud Fox do?

This is Styleforum man. What Would Patrick Bateman do?
post #2938 of 3570
haha impolyt is right. omg that is funny 1

HgaleK i thought you were much older until you said you were a junior in college. then i didn't know how to respond.
post #2939 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

When I was advising you to fap your brains out and heal yourself previously in this thread, I did not know you were 20/21 years of age.
I'll take a page out of my own book of history here; I went to a bar at the tender age of 18 and told the random stranger at the bar next to me I'd broken up with my girlfriend, he bought me a beer and told me to cheer up, and then asked how old I was; I told him I was 18 - he didn't even pass that beer that he bought to me, he looked me in the eye and said 'get the fuck out of here'
here's your virtual beer that I will buy for you but not give you, and get the fuck out of here. "I'm depressed, bros. I think still a little drunk too. " is just a waste of server space on the internets that j pays for.

this is awesome
post #2940 of 3570
I'm sitting on my couch in the living room drinking a beer. The "ex" is asleep in the bedroom. The last 36 hours have been some of the best in our (old? new? ongoing? dead?) relationship. This is fucked up beyond belief. In a normal world we would have been married by now. confused.gif

(yes, I am heading back to bed in case you were wondering.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)