or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) - Page 191

post #2851 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

see tumblr birthday entry

good call on the Portuguese food..


the girl on the other hand, is not my type
post #2852 of 3570
You can do better Eason (0)
post #2853 of 3570
Recently got out of a relationship similar to yours. It'll hurt at first, but trust me, it's better in the long run.
post #2854 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

Now bang her friends and feel better.

Best advice ever on SF..
post #2855 of 3570
Her best friend is a gay guy. So.

p.s. and I can't bang her friends because I was never introduced to them ffffuuuu.gif
post #2856 of 3570
That may be the perfect excuse if you get caught banging one?
post #2857 of 3570
She is ok, bit too dime a dozen looking for me. Yeah the Chinese chick I was bangin wasnto super hot, but she made up for it by being rich and a fuckin nutcase in bed... You should find that kind of chick. If you want I can give you her email, she lives in Shanghai, but travels a lot.mwink[1].gif
post #2858 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboycom View Post

She is ok, bit too dime a dozen looking for me. Yeah the Chinese chick I was bangin wasnto super hot, but she made up for it by being rich and a fuckin nutcase in bed... You should find that kind of chick. If you want I can give you her email, she lives in Shanghai, but travels a lot.mwink[1].gif

Nutcase in bed Great

Rich Great

Not great looking A zillion minuses...

Not worth it..
post #2859 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboycom View Post

She is ok, bit too dime a dozen looking for me. Yeah the Chinese chick I was bangin wasnto super hot, but she made up for it by being rich and a fuckin nutcase in bed... You should find that kind of chick. If you want I can give you her email, she lives in Shanghai, but travels a lot.mwink[1].gif

Yeah by hot I mean amazing body and dynamite in bed. Will pm you later when horny.
post #2860 of 3570
I finally hit breakup level depression this morning. It's been a long time coming, but it's here. I know how to avoid holes and how to deal with it, but I feel like curling up in to a ball and dying right now. I'm wondering if this phase is unavoidable after the end of a relationship, no matter how long you put it off. I've been trying to let it all happen to me slow and easy, but I'm starting to think that the final realization that it's not just over, but over, will hit like a ton of bricks every time.
post #2861 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post

I finally hit breakup level depression this morning. It's been a long time coming, but it's here. I know how to avoid holes and how to deal with it, but I feel like curling up in to a ball and dying right now. I'm wondering if this phase is unavoidable after the end of a relationship, no matter how long you put it off. I've been trying to let it all happen to me slow and easy, but I'm starting to think that the final realization that it's not just over, but over, will hit like a ton of bricks every time.

facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Just get back together with her if you miss her so much.
post #2862 of 3570
If that was a facebook status update I'd like it.
post #2863 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

facepalm.giffacepalm.gif
Just get back together with her if you miss her so much.

not all of us have imaginary girls (wait is Jamie even a girl....???) that we can just 'get back together' with like you Neo
post #2864 of 3570
Gale, you need a good dose of morning porn and fappage, just do it. It's a good temporary natural painkiller.
post #2865 of 3570
I'm sad, bros.

*edit*
..

Realized that she reads Lefty's Random Dog thread on her own from time to time....
Edited by whiteslashasian - 10/18/11 at 9:58am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)