or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) - Page 189

post #2821 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Somehow it all got turned around on me and I'm the bad guy because I didn't trust her and I hurt her etc.

Again, unless this is a cultural thing, then this absolutely sounds like someone who wants out but doesn't want to be the bad guy, so she's going to act like this until you say, "I can't do this anymore."
post #2822 of 3570
Yeah I just know don't know how to defend myself, I explain exactly why I'm upset then she says it's because I don't trust her and how my words hurt her and I ruined everything by overreacting etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Somehow it all got turned around on me and I'm the bad guy because I didn't trust her and I hurt her etc.

Again, unless this is a cultural thing, then this absolutely sounds like someone who wants out but doesn't want to be the bad guy, so she's going to act like this until you say, "I can't do this anymore."

I have a high tolerance for horrible crazy bitches, she might be surprised.

I'm going to go throw vending machines at people.
post #2823 of 3570
You are overreacting. Chill the fuck out and hang out with her. How long have you been with her that you need to get all bent out of shape?
post #2824 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Yeah I just know don't know how to defend myself, I explain exactly why I'm upset then she says it's because I don't trust her and how my words hurt her and I ruined everything by overreacting etc.
I have a high tolerance for horrible crazy bitches, she might be surprised.
I'm going to go throw vending machines at people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

You are overreacting. Chill the fuck out and hang out with her. How long have you been with her that you need to get all bent out of shape?

He is a bit over the edge...

Hang out with her and don't get heavy with her...

Let the all relationship flow..
post #2825 of 3570
Fuck that. Just dump her. Too much drama for a <6 month relationship. If you aren't banging, drinking, and relaxing nonstop with her your 6 months it's ova.
post #2826 of 3570
All my friends said the writing was on the wall and it was her wrong, panel of SF experts say I overreacted. Damnit why don't have I more conviction of my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

Fuck that. Just dump her. Too much drama for a <6 month relationship. If you aren't banging, drinking, and relaxing nonstop with her your 6 months it's ova.

This is true, my ex and I had basically a year honeymoon period (well except for that whole crazy ex-bf thing) until we went long distance.
post #2827 of 3570
Been a while since I've been on here. I got really sweet job down in Nagoya doing marketing/technical stuff for Toyota's overseas markets. Down side is after being here for a few weeks the stewardess girl broke things off with me at the end of last month. was a real bummer, girl was rather active in the sack and had a great pair of legs, also she would bring me goodies from around the world.
post #2828 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

After not talking to her for 2 days, she now messages me and keeps asking what's going on and "what are we". I thought about just breaking up with her but instead I just told her that I took us too seriously before and now I won't do that. In Chinese this is called "Riding a donkey while looking for a horse." lol8[1].gif
edit: now she says that if I won't take her seriously might as well break up. I told her it's pretty clear she doesn't take us seriously. She said "the friends I'm going out with I don't want to introduce you to, that's why I didn't invite you" Right ok so why go out with them? Kick rocks.

She called your bluff.

Are you 100% sure she does actually go out and isn't studying but wants you to think she's cool and attractive and shit and she really doesn't have any friends to go out with or introduce you to? (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Somehow it all got turned around on me and I'm the bad guy because I didn't trust her and I hurt her etc.

lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

Fuck that. Just dump her. Too much drama for a <6 month relationship. If you aren't banging, drinking, and relaxing nonstop with her your 6 months it's ova.

yeah...
post #2829 of 3570
Bro, she's working you over. Dump her and let it be done.
post #2830 of 3570
There are women who have no inner life wherever one looks for it, being nothing but masks. That man is to be pitied who lets himself in with such ghostly, necessarily unsatisfying creatures; but just these women are able to stimulate man`s desire most intensely: he searches for their souls --and searches evermore.
post #2831 of 3570
On top of the demands of nursing school, she has to deal with her own circle of friends and the needs of her boyfriend. She has soulless bitch written all over her.
post #2832 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen View Post

There are women who have no inner life wherever one looks for it, being nothing but masks. That man is to be pitied who lets himself in with such ghostly, necessarily unsatisfying creatures; but just these women are able to stimulate man`s desire most intensely: he searches for their souls --and searches evermore.

"The women in my basement are dead." -- Nietzsche
post #2833 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

"The women in my basement are dead." -- Nietzsche

More likely ted Bundy or Gary Heidnik..
post #2834 of 3570
lasbar it seems you have a fascination with serial killers, you've brought them up in threads with some regularity. Should we worry about you?
post #2835 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

lasbar it seems you have a fascination with serial killers, you've brought them up in threads with some regularity. Should we worry about you?

No...

They fascinate me because they repulse me and I love criminal psychology/forensics..

I'm always fascinated by people doing extreme things ...

It doesn't mean I admire them ,far from that..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)