or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) - Page 155

post #2311 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung View Post
Ay. I'd figure so. Start moving on.

Also, I'm just gonna say... at your age, not banging just because she's bleeding? Come on.


The girl I am with right now is the one who doesn't want to have sex while she has her period. Unless he's raping her it isn't entirely up to him when they have sex.
post #2312 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
Nah, she just kept scratching my chest and shit like that.
Left bruises?
post #2313 of 3570
in a few years you'll learn how unrealistic young love is
post #2314 of 3570
^^ A wise first poast
post #2315 of 3570
It might be unrealistic, but the sex rules.
post #2316 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by dune View Post
The girl I am with right now is the one who doesn't want to have sex while she has her period. Unless he's raping her it isn't entirely up to him when they have sex.

Who has sex when they're on there period to begin with? I don't want blood everywhere, it sounds disgusting.
post #2317 of 3570
Lay a towel down, or get in the shower.
post #2318 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
Who has sex when they're on there period to begin with? I don't want blood everywhere, it sounds disgusting.

I figured this was something everyone got over by the time they turned 21? Some women report better Os when they're on the rag so I'm happy to oblige.
post #2319 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung View Post
I figured this was something everyone got over by the time they turned 21? Some women report better Os when they're on the rag so I'm happy to oblige.
[girlsinthisthread]but its yucky![/girlsinthisthread]
post #2320 of 3570
dang, you guys are nasty
post #2321 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
Who has sex when they're on there period to begin with? I don't want blood everywhere, it sounds disgusting.

Then you better not have sex with any virgins...
post #2322 of 3570
shower sex is terrible. water is a lousy lubricant.
post #2323 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfurey View Post
shower sex is terrible. water is a lousy lubricant.
Yerdoinitrong. Either use lube or ensure that the water isn't striking the sexing area. If you use lube and get a mobile shower head it works quite well. I have one that has a stationary head and mobile head on the same unit that can be swapped or turned on simultaneously. It's wonderful.
post #2324 of 3570
Howdy
post #2325 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post
Wait, you had a threesome?

Kwilk is under the impression that a threesome is when you've had sex 3 times.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)