or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) - Page 113

post #1681 of 3570
Mark... let me give you something to think about. When everyone (or 95% of dudes) are telling you you're wrong, this is stupid or WHATEVER it may be... it isn't them it is you.

Also, WOMEN are telling you to stop what you're doing.

Just think about that.

You may "need" whatever you're about to do but in reality, you don't. If that makes anysense.
post #1682 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
Also, WOMEN are telling you to stop what you're doing.

Just think about that.

Re-quoted for truth dude. She's trying to keep you on the hook. Don't be that guy.
I was myself for a while. Looking back on it, it was stupid.

People on here, no matter how they express it, actually have your best interest in mind mate.
If you really want (not need) to see her, do it in a setting where either of you can leave at any point during the conversation, because it won't be a pleasant, civil one.
post #1683 of 3570
Texted her yesterday that I don't want to do dinner, and we should talk in a more private setting. I'm just gonna come by her house after work, talk to her in my car, then bounce.
post #1684 of 3570
I am setting up the MarkI relief fund in order to find MarkI a plane ticket and housing away from his current setting, under the agreement that he forfeits his cell phone battery for a couple months. I haven't checked into this thread for awhile, who is on suicide watch lately?
post #1685 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
I haven't checked into this thread for awhile, who is on suicide watch lately?

Mark's understanding of basic social norms.
post #1686 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
Mark's understanding of basic social norms.

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!! NEO GOT THE LULZ TODAY!
post #1687 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
Mark's understanding of basic social norms.

I dunno, I got off the subway this morning, and my phone diarrhead like 5 texts from her saying variations of please call me, i really want to talk you etc.

i just sent a text saying i was stepping into work and couldn't, see you later.

its not over till its over
post #1688 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
Mark's understanding of basic social norms.

I dunno, I got off the subway this morning, and my phone diarrhead like 5 texts from her saying variations of please call me, i really want to talk you etc.

i just sent a text saying i was stepping into work and couldn't, see you later.

its not over till its over
post #1689 of 3570
ahahahhahadskjdhasyqfasfjlasf *bangs head on keyboard* *dies*
post #1690 of 3570
Alas poor Teger--I knew him well!
post #1691 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
ahahahhahadskjdhasyqfasfjlasf

*bangs head on keyboard*

*dies*

They're both failures. No wonder they dated. She's too big a pussy to go through with her "well i just need time" and he just can't bring himself to not respond.
post #1692 of 3570
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post
Texted her yesterday that I don't want to do dinner, and we should talk in a more private setting.

I'm just gonna come by her house after work, talk to her in my car, then bounce.

It's a step up but your car isn't exactly neutral. How about just a coffee or something like that.
post #1693 of 3570
she sensed he's pulling away and just succesfully reeled him back in.
post #1694 of 3570
actually mark I just want to say that with your last post, I see she's trying to make this work.

Good luck to you dude.
post #1695 of 3570
Another day, another 150 replies telling Mark to man up. His exploits make Geek and Conne look like lotharios.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)