• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of my Tom Ford RTW Suit

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It fits Tom Ford better.

I don't think you have quite the build for it. You need a bigger chest>waist drop.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the second picture, the vent shouldn't be opening up like that - it should be laying flat...

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kind of underwhelming. It doesn't seem to have the tom ford aesthetic? I guess pretty good fit other than the vents popping out a bit? The whole skirt area seems a bit small for you

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by triniboy27
In the second picture, the vent shouldn't be opening up like that - it should be laying flat...

the vent isn't always that open - i think im standing weird..

SirSuturesALot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoulders and vents are off.

How much did you pay for this?

Post more full body pictures, all the way down to the shoes.

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
It fits Tom Ford better.

I don't think you have quite the build for it. You need a bigger chest>waist drop.

i could loose 2 inchs at the stomach and add to chest to perhaps improve
smile.gif

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be honest, if you can take a photo from a higher angle, the whole picture would look a bit more flattering i think.

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
To be honest, if you can take a photo from a higher angle, the whole picture would look a bit more flattering i think.

i agree, the angle of the photo is terrible, the person taking it was sitting down

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
kind of underwhelming. It doesn't seem to have the tom ford aesthetic?

my thoughts exactly, if you were going Tom Ford, why settle for a run of the mill cut?
confused.gif
Other than the extra wide tie, if you had asked people to guess where you got this made, more would have guessed Brooks Brothers than Tom ford.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don't think it looks very good; especially for the price you likely paid.

I'm not as well-versed as many on here (trying to learn myself) but the look is not flattering and I'm going to have to agree with why + the comments about the vents being open. Tie knot also looks too large IMO.

Better pictures really would help.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics