or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Photos of my Tom Ford RTW Suit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Photos of my Tom Ford RTW Suit - Page 39

post #571 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Maybe Teplitz can offer some advice.

Who is that!?? I swear, I usually don't get half the things you say.
post #572 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
Who is that!?? I swear, I usually don't get half the things you say.

He is a legend of teh interforaz. The only man who can soothe the savage Bresch. Men adore him, women want to be him. He is hated, then he is feared.
post #573 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig View Post
He is hated, then he is feared.

Only by Edward Green I think.
post #574 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley View Post
Only by Edward Green I think.

You have not felt his power!
post #575 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrociousRTW View Post
Hey guys I really like the look of this suit where can I get it?
OH HAI.

Try goatse.ca
post #576 of 712
It's threads like these that make me thankful for keeping my face obscured in photos.
post #577 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrociousRTW View Post
Hey guys I really like the look of this suit where can I get it?


If you are not a troll (and lets assume you are not).....Did you even looked at the title of this thread...much less the 39 pages that followed?
post #578 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutee View Post
If you are not a troll (and lets assume you are not).....Did you even looked at the title of this thread...much less the 39 pages that followed?
Hi tutee. He's someone's sock puppet.

How are you?
post #579 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I feel a burning sense of shame that while I also have that measurement, I am not as tall.

Curious LK, how tall are you?
post #580 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post
Curious LK, how tall are you?
I am a mere 5'7" or so, which suggests I should have a 25 inch waist.
post #581 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I am a mere 5'7" or so, which suggests I should have a 25 inch waist.

Sweet Jesus.
post #582 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird's One View View Post
Sweet Jesus.

I'm a tiny dancer.
post #583 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I'm a tiny dancer.
You seem so much taller in your pics.
post #584 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutee View Post
If you are not a troll (and lets assume you are not).....Did you even looked at the title of this thread...much less the 39 pages that followed?

Just wow. Thats so rjmanbearpig of you.
post #585 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig View Post
Hi tutee. He's someone's sock puppet.

Can he be an existing sock puppet's puppet? the truth will set you free...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Photos of my Tom Ford RTW Suit