or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The secret to success with women
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The secret to success with women - Page 5

post #61 of 192
I like how it's a "community."
post #62 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
Please follow this link.

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...8&postcount=30

"Keeping the place clean is good advice, also keep the bar well stocked and not just with beer and scotch!

Also the secret to my succses in the old days (Early 90's for me).... Disney animated movies! The Little Mirmaid was like spanish fly. Toss that movie in, a few glasses of wine and the ladies melt."

My good god.

Jesus, are you a fuckin pedophile?
post #63 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post

Douche of Eternity award winner?
post #64 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
IOI is also in the finance community, indication of interest.
I read marketing books and I've only seen season one of the PUA, but all the terms I heard on the show... social proof, IOI, etc are taken from finance and marketing. You're indeed just selling yourself. The marketing books all focus on basic human psychology and have had billions invested over the years to find out how to persuade us.
post #65 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Douche of Eternity award winner?

That's the guy right? Like, the original, first guy? His outfit obviously had something to do with it - you dress like that and show some confidence, everyone is going to be impressed, regardless of whether they are likely to bed you or not. I guess kudos to him for applying that logic though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
I read marketing books and I've only seen season one of the PUA, but all the terms I heard on the show... social proof, IOI, etc are taken from finance and marketing. You're indeed just selling yourself. The marketing books all focus on basic human psychology and have had billions invested over the years to find out how to persuade us.

I should add, what I do know about the source material that spawned The Game, is that it is well-founded in some very basic but fundamental psychology, including evolutionary psychology, which is bad-ass shit. I respect the originators for understanding that stuff, likely without extensive study. They converged on some of the same understandings as thousands of Ph.Ds around the world.
post #66 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berticus View Post
then say to the target, "if I wasn't gay, you'd be so mine."

This is the excuse I give my wife when she pesters me and I just want to go to sleep. Women love a compliment no matter what the context!
post #67 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by moopsi View Post
yeah movies like those will get the job done everytime, i use the pixar movies though

Is this a joke? This must be a dorm room maneuver.
post #68 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithium180 View Post
Is this a joke? This must be a romper room maneuver.

FTFY
post #69 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian278 View Post
FTFY



BTW: Sorry I never PMEd you back, but your line was too good to let languish in the archives. I am sad to say it's been replaced by the similarly quotable Get Smart.
post #70 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithium180 View Post
Is this a joke? This must be a dorm room maneuver.

It depends on what type of a woman you are courting. It depends on her age, education level, how classy, etc. Cheesy things work with some, but not all, women.
post #71 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post
It depends on what type of a woman you are courting. It depends on her age, education level, how classy, etc. Cheesy things work with some, but not all, women.

That's why I stock my cabinet with nilla wafers and apple juice and when it's go time I toss on Mr. Rogers.
post #72 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithium180 View Post
That's why I stock my cabinet with nilla wafers and apple juice and when it's go time I toss on Mr. Rogers.

How many hymens have you broken?
post #73 of 192
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post
It depends on what type of a woman you are courting. It depends on her age, education level, how classy, etc. Cheesy things work with some, but not all, women.

God I just knew by "harem" you meant that you were starting up a pre-school/daycare center out of your studio apartment.

Rock on Bro.
post #74 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post
How many hymens have you broken?

Since Sesame Street came on this morning or for the whole week?
post #75 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Had you read the book

No. I suppose I should clarify; I did not ask her for her AIM handle. I said something like, "We should hang out sometime," and before I could follow that up with asking for her number, she responded by giving me her screen name.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The secret to success with women