or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The secret to success with women
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The secret to success with women - Page 8

post #106 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
Mystery is a douche, but how is taking tips from him any worse than taking tips from friends and various people you meet who have no clue?

because your friends are people you generally trust, and either way i dont trade tips with my friends about how to get girls. there are no guarantees when it comes to girls, and you guys all talk like there is an exact science to every scenario etc.
post #107 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by West24 View Post
because your friends are people you generally trust, and either way i dont trade tips with my friends about how to get girls. there are no guarantees when it comes to girls, and you guys all talk like there is an exact science to every scenario etc.


I'm not part of the "you guys", but lots of this stuff is taken from other areas heavily researched by PhDs. Body language is the most important part of any type of interaction and after reading books on human interaction, etc (not "The Game") it's really interesting to watch what people do subconsciously when they walk or take pictures.

If you strip away the douchiness of this PUA stuff, there are probably some pretty good tips that will help you in other types of interactions as well.
post #108 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
I'm not part of the "you guys", but lots of this stuff is taken from other areas heavily researched by PhDs. Body language is the most important part of any type of interaction and after reading books on human interaction, etc (not "The Game") it's really interesting to watch what people do subconsciously when they walk or take pictures.

If you strip away the douchiness of this PUA stuff, there are probably some pretty good tips that will help you in other types of interactions as well.

it helped with the interaction between your moms mouth and my penis!


SNAP!
post #109 of 192
you snapped your penis?
post #110 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
you snapped your penis?

your mom snapped my penis!

CRACKLE!
post #111 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by West24 View Post
it helped with the interaction between your moms mouth and my penis!

SNAP!

As long as you realize she's been a lockjaw since the accident.
post #112 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
As long as you realize she's been a lockjaw since the accident.

in my pants.

POP!
post #113 of 192
rice krispies.
post #114 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheessus View Post
I think I've lost some game as well as IQ points reading through these 7 pgs. It is simple. Be nice, but don't be a doormat. QED.

Yes, be a gentleman but have the confidence to stand up for yourself and what you believe in. Also, have a life that does NOT revolve around someone else.
post #115 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterhaven View Post
But I do wish that the men undertaking this process would not take tips from douchebags like that Mystery guy.

...and if you do, PLEASE don't use the exact same lines and the exact same words...
post #116 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr. View Post
7 pages of useless advice. I had a successful position last summer, before I got laid off, and I got more pearls than Ron Jeremy does in one month. It's all about Money and Confidence. Above all else, give signs that you can take care of her and her babies (if she already got banged) and she's in your pocket like that!

Yes, but then don't you risk coming across as someone who is "made of money" and "trying too hard"? Just an observation.
post #117 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterhaven View Post
...a man attempting to make himself into something better or more attractive to women...
This is a recipe for a lifetime of failure and disappointment. You are what you are, and the sooner a person can be honest with himself the better.

You can try to make yourself into something you're not, but the result is living a lie. Doesn't work in the long run.
post #118 of 192
(double post)
post #119 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
This is a recipe for a lifetime of failure and disappointment. You are what you are, and the sooner a person can be honest with himself the better.

You can try to make yourself into something you're not, but the result is living a lie. Doesn't work in the long run.

There's nothing wrong with attempting to make oneself into something better for one's own benefit.
post #120 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr. View Post
7 pages of useless advice. I had a successful position last summer, before I got laid off, and I got more pearl necklaces than Ron Jeremy gives in one month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
This is a recipe for a lifetime of failure and disappointment. You are what you are, and the sooner a person can be honest with himself the better.

You can try to make yourself into something you're not, but the result is living a lie. Doesn't work in the long run.

Wrd.


Is meeting chicks this difficult nowadays

I mean, I was no Cassanova but I don't recall me or any friends having so much trouble meeting girls that we ever really sat down and talked about "game" or read books or any of this other stuff. Don't you single guys just go up to a girl, have some small talk, see where it goes and take it from there? Do you really go into the situation with a "game plan"? What happens if your plan goes to shit, do you improvise or just move on? I remember being able to tell whether you had a chance with a girl or not within a few minutes of talking to her or even just from glances across a room, whatever happened to that, is it antiquated now or is this stuff miostly for guys that are introverted and have trouble making small talk?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The secret to success with women