or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What MANLY stuff did you do today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What MANLY stuff did you do today? - Page 5

post #61 of 1628
i cut off one of those DO NOT CUTOFF BC ITS ILLEGAL mattress tags.

top that gentlemen.
post #62 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I benched 280 (4x) without help then went home and jerked off in front of a mirror. Also have a booty call tonight. Well, it better end the way I'm planning or I'll be pissed.

I told you, I'm easy. Just pick up the bill and get me a few G&Ts.
post #63 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
I bought a bus ticket to visit a guy I met on the internet and go shopping at an exclusive boutique with a French name....

....amidoinitrite?



Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
I've been wearing the same pair of boxers for 17 days and counting and the skidmarks are starting to show through my denim.

MANLY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
I just cried during a movie, everyone was looking, and I loved every last minute of it!

PUSSY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I benched 280 (4x) without help then went home and jerked off in front of a mirror. Also have a booty call tonight. Well, it better end the way I'm planning or I'll be pissed.

What do you mean pissed? She gives it or you take it, not sure what the issue is.
post #64 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


What do you mean pissed? She gives it or you take it, not sure what the issue is.

Yea but this time I wanted to leave date rape at home.... wanted it to be all romantic and stuff.
post #65 of 1628
I assembled two shelving units. I'm not sure if it was manly though. They were stacking shoe racks because I'm getting too many shoes...
post #66 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
I assembled two shelving units. I'm not sure if it was manly though. They were stacking shoe racks because I'm getting too many shoes...

You lost it right there, sorry.
post #67 of 1628
I killed a squirrel that was making a nest on my deck....with my bare hands.
post #68 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
You lost it right there, sorry.

I was afraid of that. But AEs are manly, right? Not some pansy euro-trash shoe!
post #69 of 1628
I went to the hardware store today.
post #70 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Another beer dump this morning.

+4...Damn it was a difficult morning.
post #71 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Like "What did you do last night?" but with more blood, sweat and chest hair.

Last night I changed out the diff fluid from my car. Planning on finishing off with an oil change and tranny fluid change tomorrow.

Ejaculate on my stomach
post #72 of 1628
i got shocked about 50 time sparring.
post #73 of 1628
Dragged a ton of downed branches from both my backyard and frontyard, loaded them onto one of those little Triton trailers, and will be bringing them to the landfill tomorrow.
post #74 of 1628
I watched UFC while drunk last night. And yelled at the TV.
post #75 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
I watched UFC while drunk last night. And yelled at the TV.
That's just sad.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What MANLY stuff did you do today?