or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What MANLY stuff did you do today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What MANLY stuff did you do today? - Page 22

post #316 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
Ate a tube of generic brand potato chips. BBQ flavour.
Gross. I hate flavored chips, ugh. I can only eat kettle cooked these days, shit like Wise and Lay's is disgusting
post #317 of 1628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Gross. I hate flavored chips, ugh. I can only eat kettle cooked these days, shit like Wise and Lay's is disgusting

Elitest.
post #318 of 1628
Thread Starter 
Ohyeah, I forgot. After eating the hottest wings from that wing place, I did not effectively use the moist towellettes provided, and went to the bathroom. Several minutes later my crotch started burning. Nothing more manly than rubbing hot sauce over your cock.
post #319 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Delish. I really like flavored chips, yum. I can also eat kettle cooked these days, shit like Wise and Lay's is awesome

This is what I read.
post #320 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Ohyeah, I forgot.

After eating the hottest wings from that wing place, I did not effectively use the moist towellettes provided, and went to the bathroom.

Several minutes later my crotch started burning. Nothing more manly than rubbing hot sauce over your cock.

Used a few chilis in a curry the other day... took a piss before washing my hands and my dick was on fire for quite a while.
post #321 of 1628
I use chili peppers to wipe my ass.
post #322 of 1628
3 day bender. Seedy dive bars, fried food, white russians, bowling alley, chili dogs, expensive pretentious pubs, steak sandwiches, Wild Turkey, Dim Sum, sparkling wine.

In a crappy economy I spent money with reckless abandon. I threw caution to the wind and ate & drank everything put in front of me and more. I smoked cigarettes, drank beer with breakfast, ran around with unsavoury characters, and took up with a beautiful woman.

It was a glorious weekend. While I am still paying for it, it was worth every gluttonous moment.

K
post #323 of 1628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450 View Post
3 day bender. Seedy dive bars, fried food, white russians, bowling alley, chili dogs, expensive pretentious pubs, steak sandwiches, Wild Turkey, Dim Sum, sparkling wine.

In a crappy economy I spent money with reckless abandon. I threw caution to the wind and ate & drank everything put in front of me and more. I smoked cigarettes, drank beer with breakfast, ran around with unsavoury characters, and took up with a beautiful woman.

It was a glorious weekend. While I am still paying for it, it was worth every gluttonous moment.

K

Fuck yes
post #324 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post

Tomorrow at work I will likely end up donning a jumpsuit and shoveling snow off the wings of our airplane as opposed to facing a delay.

And I did in fact end up doing this today, instead of going to lunch.
post #325 of 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450 View Post
3 day bender. Seedy dive bars, fried food, white russians, bowling alley, chili dogs, expensive pretentious pubs, steak sandwiches, Wild Turkey, Dim Sum, sparkling wine.

In a crappy economy I spent money with reckless abandon. I threw caution to the wind and ate & drank everything put in front of me and more. I smoked cigarettes, drank beer with breakfast, ran around with unsavoury characters, and took up with a beautiful woman.

It was a glorious weekend. While I am still paying for it, it was worth every gluttonous moment.

K

I approve. Life is short.
post #326 of 1628
working late, so made myself comfortable with a cigar and rum... to hell with good health.
post #327 of 1628
Received an email from the owner of another website.
I was chastised for making racist remarks to a poster who commented Obama wouldn't be allowed in some doors in his old europe. I replied and received a barrage of PMs where he came out with the N word.
So, I'm reading my dresssing down and thinking this is the guy who asked me to return to his forums after an earlier decision to leave.The guy who admitted he never reads his own forums outside of clothing.
I'm typing a counterpoint reply and thinking what an utter waste of time it is. So I cut it short, explained I had to go take a shit, an act far more productive than anything I had enjoyed with his association.
post #328 of 1628
i cried like a little baby.

-Jeff
post #329 of 1628
Your mom.
post #330 of 1628
felt like sh!t and came to work....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What MANLY stuff did you do today?