or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What MANLY stuff did you do today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What MANLY stuff did you do today? - Page 2

post #16 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
What MANLY stuff did you do today?

Your dad. Tell him to shave.
post #17 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
last night the missus was sleeping when I got to bed. I was worked up so I threw the sheets off her, had my way, finished on her stomach and then just rolled over and went to sleep.

You know, the spartans used to do something similar with their wives (a sort of simulated rape was what the wife got on her wedding night) and then they'd go back to their boyfriends.
post #18 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
You know, the spartans used to do something similar with their wives (a sort of simulated rape was what the wife got on her wedding night) and then they'd go back to their boyfriends.

sorry Geek, I'll stick with the missus although I am sure you are a great cook and very loving.
post #19 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
a sort of simulated rape was what the wife got on her wedding night.
Teh simulated rape is teh awesome!

With safe words of course.
post #20 of 1601
I drove to work, without wearing my safety belt.
post #21 of 1601
I drank a cup of coffee, bought from the corner store, without any cream or sugar. Later, I inhaled some cigar smoke, accidentally. I also addressed a random guy on the subway as "Bro".
post #22 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmax View Post
I drank a cup of coffee, bought from the corner store, without any cream or sugar.

Later, I inhaled some cigar smoke, accidentally. I also addressed a random guy on the subway as "Bro".

Oh, I'm sorry. Points off. The official Guid to Manly has stated "bro" has now been replaced with "brah."
post #23 of 1601
I woke up this morning and pissed excellence.

Or maybe it was blood, it's hard to tell sometimes.
post #24 of 1601
my GF called and I proudly.........



RUSHed to the phone to pick up before she got worried!!


does this count?
post #25 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
my GF called and I proudly.........



RUSHed to the phone to pick up before she got worried!!


does this count?

You pee while sitting. ADMIT IT
post #26 of 1601
I did it in a Very MANLY way, i ripped the phone open to make sure it wouldnt go to VOICEMIAL!!! (suspense)....before picking up!


....saving her from MOMENTS of undue worry....Moments of them, Thomas.
post #27 of 1601
I bought a bus ticket to visit a guy I met on the internet and go shopping at an exclusive boutique with a French name....

....amidoinitrite?
post #28 of 1601
my hat is off to you, sir.
post #29 of 1601
i ate at morton's against my better judgement.
post #30 of 1601
Are you kidding, everything I did today was manly!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What MANLY stuff did you do today?