or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What MANLY stuff did you do today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What MANLY stuff did you do today? - Page 88

post #1306 of 1601
I'm out camping with my son. Rain should be here by midnight. Bring it on.

EDIT: the rain never showed up. The manliness quotient was significantly diminished. But at least I didn't have to hang my tent up to dry in the garage when I got home. smile.gif
Edited by VaderDave - 3/24/12 at 5:22pm
post #1307 of 1601

I shaved with a double edge safety razor and hand soap (ran out of shaving cream).  Wife was impressed til I started whining about the burn a couple hours later.

post #1308 of 1601
Argued with three feminists and won... but destroyed a few friendships in the process. Bitches be cray cray.
post #1309 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

Argued with three feminists and won... but destroyed a few friendships in the process. Bitches be cray cray.

I've learned to swallow my ego in these situations. Random girls in bars or acquaintances will be demolished, but I will often tone it down with friends of the fairer sex.
post #1310 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

I've learned to swallow my ego in these situations. Random girls in bars or acquaintances will be demolished, but I will often tone it down with friends of the fairer sex.

I really tried to keep it moderate but she just kept going. I do admit that I shouldn't be so stubborn over things that aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things.
post #1311 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

Argued with three feminists and won... but destroyed a few friendships in the process. Bitches be cray cray.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!!!

270
post #1312 of 1601
I'm listening to "Purple Rain" and eating a hot pocket.
post #1313 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

Argued with three feminists and won... but destroyed a few friendships in the process. Bitches be cray cray.

I only come across feminist on the net. I wanna see one in real life.
post #1314 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

Argued with three feminists and won... but destroyed a few friendships in the process. Bitches be cray cray.

Therefore you lost..
post #1315 of 1601
Couple of days ago I went out and played Indiana Jones on a Paleo-Indian dig site. No Maryann, nazis, hot blondes, crystal skulls, lost arks, rocks with diamonds or aliens and last but not least no fortune or glory. After 4 hours of digging around in Missouri concrete clay I managed to find a few tools and point fragments. I guess that's manly stuff but somehow I think I'm doing it wrong. LOL.
post #1316 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post

Couple of days ago I went out and played Indiana Jones on a Paleo-Indian dig site. No Maryann, nazis, hot blondes, crystal skulls, lost arks, rocks with diamonds or aliens and last but not least no fortune or glory. After 4 hours of digging around in Missouri concrete clay I managed to find a few tools and point fragments. I guess that's manly stuff but somehow I think I'm doing it wrong. LOL.

As long as you had your whip, it was manly.

Come to think of it, do you know David Morgan and family?
post #1317 of 1601

Today, I hit a bass drum so hard, a flute player with a form of epilepsy actually blacked out for half a second.

post #1318 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastduck View Post

Today, I hit a bass drum so hard, a flute player with a form of epilepsy actually blacked out for half a second.

That's fucking hilarious. Video?
post #1319 of 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post

I only come across feminist on the net. I wanna see one in real life.

You really don't. They are permanently in a bad mood and are just looking for someone to take out their rage against. I still regret not making that period joke.
post #1320 of 1601

None available. I actually feel kinda bad whenever it happens, but if the music tells me to play fucking loud, I'm gonna play fucking loud. She can get ear plugs

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What MANLY stuff did you do today?