or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Pre eBay offer: New LATTANZI brown split toe crocodile boots US 10.5
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pre eBay offer: New LATTANZI brown split toe crocodile boots US 10.5  

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Because it is such a rare and special find I thought I'd offer them here before I put them on eBay. If you are interested, please send me an offer.

They are tagged EU 9.5 and should best fit US 10.5. Cedar shoe trees are also included.







post #2 of 21
I don't think you'll accept any 4-figure offers, will you?
post #3 of 21
DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

Where did you get those?
post #4 of 21
I am dissappointed that there are no diamonds on the soles
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83 View Post
I am dissappointed that there are no diamonds on the soles

I am disapponted that there is no asking price or auction rules outlined. Thread is worthless without those save for the nice pics.
post #6 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
I am disapponted that there is no asking price or auction rules outlined. Thread is worthless without those save for the nice pics.

It is quite easy. I am not a Lattanzi boutique and I am not looking to fetch retail on these. The first one who makes me a decent offer gets them. If noone cares to they'll go on eBay for the gernal public to submit offers.
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilmacher View Post
It is quite easy. I am not a Lattanzi boutique and I am not looking to fetch retail on these. The first one who makes me a decent offer gets them. If noone cares to they'll go on eBay for the gernal public to submit offers.

What IS retail on those?
post #8 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilmacher View Post
It is quite easy. I am not a Lattanzi boutique and I am not looking to fetch retail on these. The first one who makes me a decent offer gets them. If noone cares to they'll go on eBay for the gernal public to submit offers.

I believe the forum rules here require a firm asking price to be included in all "for sale" listings.
post #9 of 21
PreBay? I like it.
post #10 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spertia View Post
I believe the forum rules here require a firm asking price to be included in all "for sale" listings.

Ok, I am sorry I didn't know that. Please consider the bid submission obsolete. I will add an asking price shortly.
post #11 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
What IS retail on those?

I'd guess at least 10K
post #12 of 21
Thread Starter 
Lattanzi NY just quoted a price of 15600 + tax. That doesn't exactly make it easier to put a price tag on these. 3000 would be 80 % off retail. If anyone wants to pay that, shoes are his.
post #13 of 21
What size is Labelking?
post #14 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
What size is Labelking?

aren't those your size?
post #15 of 21
So much for me snapping up all the 10.5s....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Pre eBay offer: New LATTANZI brown split toe crocodile boots US 10.5