post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I recently got fitted for a MTM suit (Brooks Bros) and the tailor (the venerable Martin Greenfield himself) took a number of familiar measurements (jacket length, chest, etc). He also made one measurement of the suit jacket I was wearing and the term he used for that measurement escapes me. He measured across the center back seam to the front edge of the jacket. Does anyone know what that is called? On a related note, can anyone point me to an online glossary of tailoring measurements typically used in MTM/bespoke fittings? Thanks.