or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › High School Reunions - been to one?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

High School Reunions - been to one? - Page 2

post #16 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellshock View Post
i just want to go and see how fat everyone got

Hey yo, fat girl, come here
Are you ticklish

Yeah, I called you fat
Look at me, I'm skinny
post #17 of 92
I saw the pics online for my 10 yr (I was living in Singapore at the time). Everyone looked fat and the whole page was full of people I could pretty happily live my life without seeing again.
post #18 of 92
People seem to get fat once they enter college--what does one expect 10 years after?
post #19 of 92
got a 10 year coming up (1st one for our graduating class) in a few years and i'm actually curious as to what everyone is doing. i think i'll even let an SF poll choose my outfit for the event if i'm still frequenting these forums then.

i moved away for college and have only kept in touch with a handful of friends that actually are worth my time. i have a bunch of "friends" on facebook from my high school that i vaguely remember (some not at all) and it's kinda fun seeing where people are in their lives.

some chicks got hot, but i'm guessing that they are the exception and that most did not and regressed or ballooned up since graduation. lots of my teammates from the baseball and basketball team did not leave the island (hawaii) and it's looking like their best days are past them.

slap the "dr." tag in front of my name and maybe now i can bang that ex-girlfriend instead of settling for a handjob. i'll keep you posted whether $240K of education is worth something or not...
post #20 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
Hey yo, fat girl, come here
Are you ticklish

Yeah, I called you fat
Look at me, I'm skinny

Digital Underground??? What are you, like 40 years old?
post #21 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSJohnny View Post
got a 10 year coming up (1st one for our graduating class) in a few years and i'm actually curious as to what everyone is doing. i think i'll even let an SF poll choose my outfit for the event if i'm still frequenting these forums then.

i moved away for college and have only kept in touch with a handful of friends that actually are worth my time. i have a bunch of "friends" on facebook from my high school that i vaguely remember (some not at all) and it's kinda fun seeing where people are in their lives.

some chicks got hot, but i'm guessing that they are the exception and that most did not and regressed or ballooned up since graduation. lots of my teammates from the baseball and basketball team did not leave the island (hawaii) and it's looking like their best days are past them.

slap the "dr." tag in front of my name and maybe now i can bang that ex-girlfriend instead of settling for a handjob. i'll keep you posted whether $240K of education is worth something or not...


You're not seriously, as a fucking dentist, going to drop the Dr. bomb at a highschool reunion, are you? I don't even think Peter Griffin would do that.
post #22 of 92
I honestly would never go, even if I become the big shot artist I plan on becoming, I don't really see any point. 99% of them don't exist to me. Actually, we had our five year recently, and it was at some disgusting white trash bar in Bethesda called "Tommy Joe's."
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Digital Underground??? What are you, like 40 years old?
I love that song.
post #23 of 92
As Senior class pres, I have to plan the whole thing. I'm sure I'll go. My whole class got along pretty well, all 6 of us.
post #24 of 92
I've 'grown' in to my features since high school. My chiseled, rugged jaw with a 9 o clock shadows is what gets the bitches hot.
post #25 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
I've 'grown' in to my features since high school. My chiseled, rugged jaw with a 9 o clock shadows is what gets the bitches hot.

Stop it, you're making me blush.
post #26 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
You're not seriously, as a fucking dentist, going to drop the Dr. bomb at a highschool reunion, are you? I don't even think Peter Griffin would do that.

what do you mean drop? that's my title. i paid for it and worked my ass off for 4 years. why wouldn't i call myself dr?
post #27 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
As Senior class pres, I have to plan the whole thing. I'm sure I'll go. My whole class got along pretty well, all 6 of us.

Oooooooooooooo.... finally so much of this makes sense. Were at least half of you related?
post #28 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSJohnny View Post
what do you mean drop? that's my title. i paid for it and worked my ass off for 4 years. why wouldn't i call myself dr?

because it makes you sound like a douche. What are you going to do? "Oh Jill, remember me? " "Yes!! Johnny, I haven't seen you in so long!" "Excuse me Jill, but it's DR. Johnny now."
post #29 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
Oooooooooooooo.... finally so much of this makes sense. Were at least half of you related?

That's not funny man.
post #30 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSJohnny View Post
what do you mean drop? that's my title. i paid for it and worked my ass off for 4 years. why wouldn't i call myself dr?

We had a couple threads on dentists who walk around calling themselves Dr. Real doctors don't even call themselves that.

Dude, I don't know about Hawaii, but at least on major cities on the east coast, doing that is like one step above wearing a Von Dutch hat wherever you go.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › High School Reunions - been to one?