or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Setting up a harem in your early 20s
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Setting up a harem in your early 20s - Page 3

post #31 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffsWood View Post
Keeping the place clean is good advice, also keep the bar well stocked and not just with beer and scotch!

Also the secret to my succses in the old days (Early 90's for me).... Disney animated movies! The Little Mirmaid was like spanish fly. Toss that movie in, a few glasses of wine and the ladies melt.

there are no words for the hilarity I am experiencing now.
post #32 of 54
Quote:
Another key, search for Leykis 101.
And then kill yourself if you take that shit seriously.
post #33 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
It has been my experience that guys who have a lot of success with girls don't talk much about it or scheme much about it. They're attractive people physically and socially, people want to be around them. It isn't something you can necessarily create, as far as having a "harem". The kinds of guys I know who do that basically spend all their time being themselves and just doing what they do, and don't go out of their way to get any of that. If you have that kind of magnetism then good for you. If you don't, then attempting to manufacture it will just make you look sad. Harems build and manage themselves.

I agree with this. Instead of spending a ton of time trying to pretend you're someone else, why not spend that same exact time BECOMING someone else if you think you're not good enough as-is? Find interesting hobbies, read interesting books, go out and see art. Learn how to talk to people and how to express your passions while learning about someone else's. Be interested, be interesting, make your intentions clear, and things work out.

A clean house doesn't hurt, though. At least keep your p0rn off the table when you have company and your stained underwear out of sight.

Less talking, more doing.
post #34 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieAngel View Post
I agree with this. Instead of spending a ton of time trying to pretend you're someone else, why not spend that same exact time BECOMING someone else if you think you're not good enough as-is? Find interesting hobbies, read interesting books, go out and see art. Learn how to talk to people and how to express your passions while learning about someone else's. Be interested, be interesting, make your intentions clear, and things work out.

A clean house doesn't hurt, though. At least keep your p0rn off the table when you have company and your stained underwear out of sight.

Less talking, more doing.

d00d, get with the times. Nobody keeps porn magazines lying around anymore. It's all on the computer.
post #35 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffsWood View Post
Also the secret to my succses in the old days (Early 90's for me).... Disney animated movies! The Little Mirmaid was like spanish fly. Toss that movie in, a few glasses of wine and the ladies melt.

There's one, big problem with that - you have to watch at least part of The Little Mermaid.
I don't know if I'd be prepared to make that sacrifice unless the lady in question was Linda Evangelista.

It might not work for everyone, and I accept that it probably depends on the girl in question, but in all seriousness, one way to get a lot of young women to come to your place is to have a female housemate.

When I was in my final year of uni, my best (male) friend and I moved into an old, two storey house a few streets away from campus with another friend of ours, an attractive young woman. She already had a long-term boyfriend, and he used to drop in quite frequently and so she chose a bedroom downstairs, whilst the two of us boys were upstairs. She happened to have a lot of similarly attractive, single young female friends and as we had a barbeque area and a pool, our house was very popular on weekends. Our housemate really didn't care if we slept with her friends, in fact she helped to set us up on quite a few occasions. A very good year indeed. I'm almost surprised that I managed to finish uni...
post #36 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
O my god you're one of those mysterio nerds.

Anyone who wants to be anyone other than themselves is pathetic.
QFT.

I predict a sad, cynical, loveless life.
post #37 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffsWood View Post
Keeping the place clean is good advice, also keep the bar well stocked and not just with beer and scotch!

Also the secret to my succses in the old days (Early 90's for me).... Disney animated movies! The Little Mirmaid was like spanish fly. Toss that movie in, a few glasses of wine and the ladies melt.

It's all about Pixar these days :-)
post #38 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 View Post
It's all about Pixar these days :-)

I hope you guys don't think I was joking, try this movie or the modern day version.
post #39 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffsWood View Post
I hope you guys don't think I was joking, try this movie or the modern day version.

There is a difference between "thinking" you are joking and "hoping" you are joking.
post #40 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
There is a difference between "thinking" you are joking and "hoping" you are joking.

post #41 of 54
Graduated a couple years a go, and had this same situation. We certainly had our successes at our house at UF. And the girls...well, playboy doesn't do a girls of the SEC for no reason. But I digress. #1. Chill Out. You want you place to be chill and comfortable if you want girls to be there often. DON"T BUY A STRIPPER POLE. As much as it seems like a good idea, you will get cockblocked by the chick taking off her clothes, it has happened to me. #2. Make your place more like a sports bar than a club if possible. You NEVER want to design your like you are trying to get girls, that means you are trying too hard and the really hot, really rad girls can see straight through that. Design you place like the kind of place you would want to hang out and feel comfortable at, and have things like foosball and darts and pool, etc. Girls love to try and beat you at your game. If you lose, but keep it close, then you can bet them for dinner. Plus, it gives you a chance to actually make friends with the girls. Have a flip cup/ beer pong table. #3. NEVER sleep with a girl the first night she is at your place, don't try. I know this one is sometimes hard but you can't play for the moment, if you want to play for the bigger scores and building your rep. Let her leave your house, but with plans to meet up some other time. Also, this pertains to party nights, don't try and sleep with her, and if she comes out and says she doesn't want to sleep with you that night, give her a look like she is crazy for even thing that, and say, something like "what? I just wanted to make out". I have been woken up TWICE by a naked chick grinding on me after saying that...(in this instance, it is ok to do it with her). The other part of this is, doing it with sketchy chick that want to get on it the first night, can ruin your rep with REALLY hot chicks. The best looking and ones that are really good in bed know they can get it any time they want it so if you act like you don't want any from them, and try and be their honest friend. They will will come to you when they do want it, b/c you weren't like the other sketch balls. Rep management is a huge part of having a successful pad. #4 get a dog. It makes them feel comfortable, and you don't want to have anything to do with girls that don't like dogs. They're bitches and not worth your time. A cat is fine too, but it had better be a nice cat, not one of those stupid ones that piss on everything. #5 CLEAN the BATHROOM. The only place that REALLY matters to girls is the bathroom. That's probably enough for now. Oh, and the Little Mermaid and other Pixar movies still works.
post #42 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmot View Post
Graduated a couple years a go, and had this same situation. We certainly had our successes at our house at UF. And the girls...well, playboy doesn't do a girls of the SEC for no reason. But I digress.

#1. Chill Out. You want you place to be chill and comfortable if you want girls to be there often. DON"T BUY A STRIPPER POLE. As much as it seems like a good idea, you will get cockblocked by the chick taking off her clothes, it has happened to me.

#2. Make your place more like a sports bar than a club if possible. You NEVER want to design your like you are trying to get girls, that means you are trying too hard and the really hot, really rad girls can see straight through that. Design you place like the kind of place you would want to hang out and feel comfortable at, and have things like foosball and darts and pool, etc. Girls love to try and beat you at your game. If you lose, but keep it close, then you can bet them for dinner. Plus, it gives you a chance to actually make friends with the girls. Have a flip cup/ beer pong table.

#3. NEVER sleep with a girl the first night she is at your place, don't try. I know this one is sometimes hard but you can't play for the moment, if you want to play for the bigger scores and building your rep. Let her leave your house, but with plans to meet up some other time. Also, this pertains to party nights, don't try and sleep with her, and if she comes out and says she doesn't want to sleep with you that night, give her a look like she is crazy for even thing that, and say, something like "what? I just wanted to make out". I have been woken up TWICE by a naked chick grinding on me after saying that...(in this instance, it is ok to do it with her).

The other part of this is, doing it with sketchy chick that want to get on it the first night, can ruin your rep with REALLY hot chicks. The best looking and ones that are really good in bed know they can get it any time they want it so if you act like you don't want any from them, and try and be their honest friend. They will will come to you when they do want it, b/c you weren't like the other sketch balls.

Rep management is a huge part of having a successful pad.

#4 get a dog. It makes them feel comfortable, and you don't want to have anything to do with girls that don't like dogs. They're bitches and not worth your time. A cat is fine too, but it had better be a nice cat, not one of those stupid ones that piss on everything.

#5 CLEAN the BATHROOM. The only place that REALLY matters to girls is the bathroom.

That's probably enough for now. Oh, and the Little Mermaid and other Pixar movies still works.

I will commit suicide, violently, if I ever have to think this much and consider this many details to get girls to like me.

I predict that in 10 years you'll be a serial rapist/murderer. Seek help now before I see John Walsh calling you a scum bag on America's Most Wanted.
post #43 of 54
My harem is a little overfull at the moment and I am looking to sell (or trade for fine wine, end bolt cloth, or EGs in 11.5 D unworn). No reasonable offer refused. Chicks delivered "as is," however.

Please PM me if interested.
post #44 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
And then kill yourself if you take that shit seriously.
You mean you don't carry a bottle of tobacco with you at all times for the sole purpose of booby trapping and despermifying your used condoms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffsWood View Post
I hope you guys don't think I was joking, try this movie or the modern day version.

I'd buy it...especially on the grounds that its the kind of movie that gets into the heart without actually being watched since its been seen many times before. This makes it easier to stop watching and do something else if you catch my drift
post #45 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I will commit suicide, violently, if I ever have to think this much and consider this many details to get girls to like me.

I predict that in 10 years you'll be a serial rapist/murderer. Seek help now before I see John Walsh calling you a scum bag on America's Most Wanted.

this is by far the funniest thing i've read today
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Setting up a harem in your early 20s