or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › PSA - Live.com Cashback is 30% again
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA - Live.com Cashback is 30% again - Page 12

post #166 of 313
I've gotten more than $300 back in the past week. Pretty good as scams go.
post #167 of 313
I received all my money as well. The only transaction that failed was for an item on ebay that I had returned.
post #168 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaddog View Post
After getting several payments without trouble, MS Live Cashback now reports that attempted payments to my Paypal account have "FAILED." Nothing has changed at my PP account - it is still active. Anybody experience this problem?

Same here. I am having 2 cases like that...todate, they are still unresolved. One has been failed 3 times already, and the other has failed once. Nothing has been changed.
post #169 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy from Shanghai View Post
Same here. I am having 2 cases like that...todate, they are still unresolved. One has been failed 3 times already, and the other has failed once. Nothing has been changed.


Who are you dealing with - MS or PP? And, do you have a phone or email contact? I am not getting responses from the form I filled out on Cashback support site.
post #170 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
I got a little over $1k of cash back. If that's a scam, I'm happy getting scammed on a regular basis

This is easily accomplished, I am a Nigerian banker. Recently a prince has passed away and left millions in unclaimed assets. I will send you $1k all I need is your credit card # so I can deposit the funds into your account.
post #171 of 313
I got $1k out, and $370 keeps saying "failed" - I called Microsoft directly and told them I filed with the BBB and IC3 - I got a return call within 3 hours...
They're looking into the paypal deposit issue...BS...
but at least I have a supervisor's name and number - everyone call and harass her

1-425-882-8080 (Microoft's HQ) and her name is Julie Parker - ask for her by name when the operator picks up...
post #172 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
This is easily accomplished, I am a Nigerian banker. Recently a prince has passed away and left millions in unclaimed assets. I will send you $1k all I need is your credit card # so I can deposit the funds into your account.

PM sent
post #173 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaddog View Post
Who are you dealing with - MS or PP? And, do you have a phone or email contact? I am not getting responses from the form I filled out on Cashback support site.

No, I have not contacted anyone yet. I am just patiently waiting (for them to fix the bug).
post #174 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaddog View Post
After getting several payments without trouble, MS Live Cashback now reports that attempted payments to my Paypal account have "FAILED." Nothing has changed at my PP account - it is still active. Anybody experience this problem?

Exact same with me. I had about 4 or 5 successful payments in the past couple of months. Not that many payments and only for a couple hundred bucks total. My last payment was supposed to go through a few days ago, and I got the "Failed" message as well.

I don't think this is a scam. It's not like live.com took anything from anybody. It's a little annoying. If it gets straightened out, then great. If not, oh well. I still got the item I bought from ebay, just without a little discount.
post #175 of 313
Just left a message for Ms. Parker....
post #176 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by whusurdadi View Post
I got $1k out, and $370 keeps saying "failed" - I called Microsoft directly and told them I filed with the BBB and IC3 - I got a return call within 3 hours...
They're looking into the paypal deposit issue...BS...
but at least I have a supervisor's name and number - everyone call and harass her

1-425-882-8080 (Microoft's HQ) and her name is Julie Parker - ask for her by name when the operator picks up...


Nice. I just left her a voice mail with number and Live.com cash back account info. If I don't get a call by tomorrow I'll try the BBC and IC3 threat strategy.
post #177 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by rioni View Post
shit, I thought it was back!#$

I was getting happy all over again

I received all my cashback money w/o any problems. I got almost $500 for 4 transactions.
All were items I already was planning to buy My next purchase would have been some Sutor M. on ebay from Stanley Korshak
post #178 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by whusurdadi View Post
1-425-882-8080 (Microoft's HQ) and her name is Julie Parker - ask for her by name when the operator picks up...

According to my spy, Ms. Parker is an "Escalation Specialist" and doesn't seem to be a supervisor.
post #179 of 313
I just called Paypal and they were very helpful. The young woman I spoke with put in a manual request for the funds and she said I should have it in 1-2 days. We shall see.
post #180 of 313
OK, I'm new on this live.com thing. I signed up but don't see ebay on the list of stores. What's the story? seth
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › PSA - Live.com Cashback is 30% again