or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Best Speaker Cables?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Speaker Cables? - Page 17

post #241 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post
Seems to be a particular trait amongst many born agains.

ouch
post #242 of 278
How did I miss this thread? It just put joy in my heart and tears in my eyes.

The "match the smiley" and "AC cable" episodes were particularly funny. Please gents, do keep this "discussion" going
post #243 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
How did I miss this thread? It just put joy in my heart and tears in my eyes.

The "match the smiley" and "AC cable" episodes were particularly funny. Please gents, do keep this "measuring contest" going
FTFY.
post #244 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig View Post
FTFY.

post #245 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan View Post
Bullshit. Andre and Spazz have no recording experience and don't know what they are talking about. Spazz is just flat wrong on most things and Andre is just an electrical engineer and uses audio as a dick measuring contest. Lots of book knowledge and no practical experience with cables, microphones, or power conditions in a professional recording environment.

I will continue to share what I have learned. If you want to be ignorant and make personal attacks with no basis in fact then that will reflect poorly on you.

I will never do an ABX test with Spazz because he clearly has an agenda and is in no position to create an objective testing environment.

You are full of shit. Fact or no fact, experience or no experience, it doesn't matter to you. When A Y tells you why something isn't true on theory, you say bullshit, all that matters is recording experience. When I show you what is inside Kiton, you say bullshit, all that matters is what Massimo said. From what I glean from other posts, the Current Events forum is the same sort of exercise with you, when the facts show you are wrong, you appeal to theory. When theory shows you are wrong, you cry out about experience. Try opening your mind and changing it once in awhile. That might make your dick bigger.
post #246 of 278
^ LOL. Nice punchline.
post #247 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan View Post
There are things in audio that are ridiculous hype
which things?
post #248 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
You are full of shit. Fact or no fact, experience or no experience, it doesn't matter to you. When A Y tells you why something isn't true on theory, you say bullshit, all that matters is recording experience. When I show you what is inside Kiton, you say bullshit, all that matters is what Massimo said. From what I glean from other posts, the Current Events forum is the same sort of exercise with you, when teh izlamz and tehir sympathizerz show you are wrong, you quote Rush and Coulter. When that epic fails, you try circular arguments. Try opening your mind and changing it once in awhile. That might make your dick bigger.

FTFY
post #249 of 278
But what about global warming?
post #250 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flieger View Post
But what about global warming?

post #251 of 278
Thanks gdl, great clarification, that gives me the information I need in a nutshell.
How about a flowchart?
post #252 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flieger View Post
Thanks gdl, great clarification, that gives me the information I need in a nutshell.
How about a flowchart?

post #253 of 278
WTF, you save this shit and wait years and years to finally bring it up in the interwebz conversation huh, hilarious!!!
Or you just made that in a couple of minutes. I don't know what would be better.
post #254 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flieger View Post
WTF, you save this shit and wait years and years to finally bring it up in the interwebz conversation huh, hilarious!!!
Or you just made that in a couple of minutes. I don't know what would be better.

LOL
post #255 of 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
You are full of shit. Fact or no fact, experience or no experience, it doesn't matter to you. When A Y tells you why something isn't true on theory, you say bullshit, all that matters is recording experience. When I show you what is inside Kiton, you say bullshit, all that matters is what Massimo said. From what I glean from other posts, the Current Events forum is the same sort of exercise with you, when the facts show you are wrong, you appeal to theory. When theory shows you are wrong, you cry out about experience. Try opening your mind and changing it once in awhile. That might make your dick bigger.

Dat's sum powerful steriod thar... to turn an innie into an outie...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Best Speaker Cables?