or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 653  

post #9781 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I have a number of targeted searches, and if I find anything that might be interesting that I can't use, I link it here.

A SF treasure, or about as close as it gets...
post #9782 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
A similar Hermes crocodile sac a depeches (used) is often on ebay for $38,000 BIN.

Now you can be like JFK who also had a crocodile Sac a Depeche.
post #9783 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Now you can be like JFK who also had a crocodile Sac a Depeche.

Are you getting all Hillary on me? This is not a good week for Kennedy comparisons.
post #9784 of 14986
Velvet slippers from Norton & Son's via Captain Hogspear:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Savile-Row-Velve...dZp1638Q2em122

http://stores.ebay.com/Hogspear

Leon
post #9785 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Are you getting all Hillary on me? This is not a good week for Kennedy comparisons.

My Gor(e)y side says it is.
post #9786 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Russia calf fly box:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-bound-fl...QQcmdZViewItem

Ducas (Parisian leatherworkers like Duret) leather cigarillo box:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zigarillos-Leder...QQcmdZViewItem

Motsch beaver riding hat:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Beaver-Rid...QQcmdZViewItem
post #9787 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Neat. It's a shame that I don't fly fish anymore though.
post #9788 of 14986
Some harris shoes for $20.00 BIN!
if it is your size:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HARRIS-CAREER-Pe...QQcmdZViewItem
post #9789 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by antirabbit View Post
Some harris shoes for $20.00 BIN!
if it is your size:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HARRIS-CAREER-Pe...QQcmdZViewItem

Very fair deal at a $20 BIN, but the seller says "appear to have been worn twice".



I guess the guy was very hard on his shoes
post #9790 of 14986
C&J ostrich loafers http://cgi.ebay.com/CROCKETT-JONES-FULL-QUILL-OSTRICH-SHOES-US-10-UK-9 What's the story on the $3,500 Santonis? http://cgi.ebay.com/HANDMADE-SANTONI-SHOES-SZ-11D
post #9791 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
Very fair deal at a $20 BIN, but the seller says "appear to have been worn twice".[/IMG]

I guess the guy was very hard on his shoes

Worn twice... on a hiking trip, perhaps?
post #9792 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack View Post
What's the story on the $3,500 Santonis?


http://cgi.ebay.com/HANDMADE-SANTONI-SHOES-SZ-11D

Don't know what the story is, but I think the guy is dreaming about $1,500 for those shoes.
post #9793 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack View Post

What's the story on the $3,500 Santonis?


http://cgi.ebay.com/HANDMADE-SANTONI-SHOES-SZ-11D

The upper is made from genuine unicorn leather.
post #9794 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persiflage View Post
The upper is made from genuine unicorn leather.

You do know that there was a Greek vessel that sank(about 400BC) with a cargo of unicorn hides.
post #9795 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
You do know that there was a Greek vessel that sank(about 400BC) with a cargo of unicorn hides.

It was actually a cargo of live unicorns, before they realized that wooden ships and unicorn horns don't mix.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata