or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 623  

post #9331 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Welcome to the world of the used shoe and underwear fetish.

His name even makes me cringe.
post #9332 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml90 View Post
His name even makes me cringe.

I feel dirty looking at that--"creamy feet" indeed.
post #9333 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Welcome to the world of the used shoe and underwear fetish.

Looks like Jock-Wornophilia crossed with Footishism and a sprinkling of Hairy Tattoo Rocksoffishness
post #9334 of 14986
Thread Starter 
post #9335 of 14986
Very nice Dunhill leather trunk/suitcase of a fairly recent vintage, it looks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DUNHILL-ITALY-ST...QQcmdZViewItem
post #9336 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Very nice Dunhill leather trunk/suitcase of a fairly recent vintage, it looks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DUNHILL-ITALY-ST...QQcmdZViewItem
I'd have to make up something cool for the initials. Larry A Ross just isn't going to cut it.
post #9337 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
I'd have to make up something cool for the initials. Larry A Ross just isn't going to cut it.

But, Lorenzo Antonio Rossini might fit the bill. Or you can tell people it is from your days with the British Light Armored Reconnaisance unit.
post #9338 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc237 View Post
But, Lorenzo Antonio Rossini might fit the bill. Or you can tell people it is from your days with the British Light Armored Reconnaisance unit.
Good choice, but I don't have the accent for it.
post #9339 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Good choice, but I don't have the accent for it.

There is no better time to acquire an accent. Chicks love the accent.
post #9340 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittieguy View Post
Are those Gherardos? Definitely a fair amount of wear on those but I've been looking to try some Gherardos and that's my size. What do you think would be a fair price, considering the wear?

Gherardos. I own a pair in a sort of chestnut brown. They can be found new on ebay for ~$300-340, though Tramezzas in general have become more scarce recently.
post #9341 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc237 View Post
There is no better time to acquire an accent. Chicks love the accent.
Locust Valley Lockjaw also works.
post #9342 of 14986
Interesting Testoni captoe bal boots in brown calf/suede combo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-HANDMADE-TE...QQcmdZViewItem

Awesome Grenson for PS split toe boots - ideal for winter

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grenson-boots-vi...QQcmdZViewItem
post #9343 of 14986
Thread Starter 
post #9344 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I think snake skin looks much better in natural tones, especially python.
post #9345 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Pickett snakeskin card holder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I think snake skin looks much better in natural tones, especially python.

It ain't snake, it's lizard!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata