or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 508  

post #7606 of 14986
Nice chisel toe on those Lobbs.
post #7607 of 14986
Thread Starter 
OMG... new EG Top Drawer samples in a variety of size, $200 BIN each -- seller must not know what he has:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmodernQ2dvintageQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

Amerikanninja, I think they're your size.
post #7608 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
OMG... new EG Top Drawer samples in a variety of size, $200 BIN each -- seller must not know what he has:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmodernQ2dvintageQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

YES! Excellent selection!
post #7609 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
OMG... new EG Top Drawer samples in a variety of size, $200 BIN each -- seller must not know what he has:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmodernQ2dvintageQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

Amerikanninja, I think they're your size.

OMG after dishing out half a dozen rickrolls yesterday, I just got a taste of my own medicine!! Better stock up on butter, I have a feeling more rickrolls are on the way!!
post #7610 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikanninja View Post
OMG after dishing out half a dozen rickrolls yesterday, I just got a taste of my own medicine!! Better stock up on butter, I have a feeling more rickrolls are on the way!!

pwned.
post #7611 of 14986
Nice try. TGTBT.
post #7612 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
OMG after dishing out half a dozen rickrolls yesterday, I just got a taste of my own medicine!! Better stock up on butter, I have a feeling more rickrolls are on the way!!

Stock up on duck butter.
post #7613 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
pwned.

alright this is for me then...

post #7614 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Stock up on buck futter.

???
post #7615 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
OMG... new EG Top Drawer samples in a variety of size, $200 BIN each -- seller must not know what he has:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmodernQ2dvintageQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

Amerikanninja, I think they're your size.

Damn look at that balmoral boot in ivory shell cordovan with the snakeskin veldtschoen. incredible.
post #7616 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
Damn look at that balmoral boot in ivory shell cordovan with the snakeskin veldtschoen. incredible.

I refuse to be fooled twice by the same post!
post #7617 of 14986
It's Ivory Shell Cordovan!!! Look at it!!!
post #7618 of 14986
This used to be such a nice thread.
post #7619 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
It's Ivory Shell Cordovan!!! Look at it!!!

That reminds me of the great Gotti boys post someone, I think it was American Ninja, made... Look at my striped shirt!
post #7620 of 14986
Great, now you are going to get SoCal all worked up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata