or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 502  

post #7516 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger View Post
These appear to be FAM, but maybe only the cheap and nasty "orange-sock" FAM. I like the antiquing, though, and they look like nice shoes at what could be a good price--particularly if they stay around the opening price of about $275.

When did orange sock FAMs become 'cheap and nasty'?
post #7517 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure View Post
thinking about these...any thoughts on whether these are US 11.5 or UK 11.5?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=019

well, that didn't take long to generate a bid.
post #7518 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure View Post
thinking about these...any thoughts on whether these are US 11.5 or UK 11.5?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=019

probably us 11.5. it looks like the bb peal logo, so US sizing.
post #7519 of 14986
thanks...in the end, I left it to a fellow SFer. amerikajinda and I have our eye on the same show now...
post #7520 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post
When did orange sock FAMs become 'cheap and nasty'?
It was a joke, Chobo--meant to rattle the cage of those guys who won't settle for anything but the "tan sock."
post #7521 of 14986
I see. Perhaps what seems to be the beginnings of a cold/flu made me miss the intended humour, apologies.
post #7522 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post
Very nice shoes. Any more at that price?

thanks,

there were a couple of ebay listings, this was one of them. The other sz 10 ended through bidding and went for about $250, not much more expensive.
post #7523 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure View Post
thanks...in the end, I left it to a fellow SFer. amerikajinda and I have our eye on the same show now...

ah, you mean the one that's not labeled as a t*****z* in the title, but if you look closely at the pictures, you can see that in fact it is a t*****z*? I love when people don't realize what they have!
post #7524 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure View Post
thanks...in the end, I left it to a fellow SFer. amerikajinda and I have our eye on the same show now...

thanks for that.. if they don't fit, you'll see them listed here
post #7525 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
ah, you mean the one that's not labeled as a t*****z* in the title, but if you look closely at the pictures, you can see that in fact it is a t*****z*? I love when people don't realize what they have!

I bought a pair of t*****z*s under similar circumstances last week. I also love when people don't realize what they have.
post #7526 of 14986
...
post #7527 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Anyone picked out these Lattanzis already?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ASPREY-BLACK-ALL...QQcmdZViewItem
post #7528 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Anyone picked out these Lattanzis already?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ASPREY-BLACK-ALL...QQcmdZViewItem
Good find, RJman. The question, I guess, is do I want a pair of really ugly (IMHO--heavy and clunky) shoes just to get some Lattanzis into my shoe rack?

Here's another pair of Lattanzis that give me the same aesthetic dyspepsia:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silvano-Lattanzi...QQcmdZViewItem
post #7529 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger View Post
Here's another pair of Lattanzis that give me the same aesthetic dyspepsia

Good term!
post #7530 of 14986
new peal for BB 11D ending in 1.5 hours: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata