or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 492  

post #7366 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=001

Cheap Stuart's Choice suede loafers
post #7367 of 14986
thinking abou these florhsheim imperials: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching don't know a lot about these...any comments are welcome.
post #7368 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure View Post
thinking abou these florhsheim imperials:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

don't know a lot about these...any comments are welcome.

Look like corrected grain....not that impressed, personally. The box is very nice, however.
post #7369 of 14986
there are 2 levels of vintage imperials, one type typically has double leather soles and nailed heels, the other has rubber heels and no nails. The first is a better value. The one you pictured is the second type. Still, I think they are the perfect beater shoes that you can wear in the rain, to bars, to clubs, and not worry about, and still look stylish. They are still well made with goodyear welting and all leather construction. I would pay about $35 shipped for them, max.
post #7370 of 14986
Henry Boogers...my wallet appreciates your lack of persistence on these...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=012 I'm not certain how anyone with over 7700 transactions, many of them shoes, could fail to mention the word Tramezza somewhere in the auction when, clearly from the pictures, they recognized it was important to the value of the shoe. I'm grateful though.
post #7371 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
there are 2 levels of vintage imperials, one type typically has double leather soles and nailed heels, the other has rubber heels and no nails. The first is a better value. The one you pictured is the second type. Still, I think they are the perfect beater shoes that you can wear in the rain, to bars, to clubs, and not worry about, and still look stylish. They are still well made with goodyear welting and all leather construction. I would pay about $35 shipped for them, max.

thanks, that is terrific information. How much do the leather sole shoes go for?
post #7372 of 14986
Typically the high grade imperials go for $40-$100 while the low grade are about $20-$50. But this can be pretty volatile.

For some reason I was able to sell a low grade imperial on ebay for $150 :shrug:
post #7373 of 14986
what are these exactly? sockliners? outer soles for shoemakers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330173983921
post #7374 of 14986
Lobb 10E monks, $575 BIN

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

Seller has a couple others too.
post #7375 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin View Post
Henry Boogers...my wallet appreciates your lack of persistence on these...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=012

I'm not certain how anyone with over 7700 transactions, many of them shoes, could fail to mention the word Tramezza somewhere in the auction when, clearly from the pictures, they recognized it was important to the value of the shoe.

I'm grateful though.

Good thing you were bidding early...it finally dawned on me that it was you and I backed off. Great pair of shoes at a great price!!!
post #7376 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
Typically the high grade imperials go for $40-$100 while the low grade are about $20-$50. But this can be pretty volatile.

For some reason I was able to sell a low grade imperial on ebay for $150 :shrug:

What about the cordovan imperials, new?
post #7377 of 14986
an unworn vintage florsheim cordovan in a good size (8-10, D width) should go $150 at the very least, well over $200 if it is listed correctly.
post #7378 of 14986
post #7379 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin View Post
Henry Boogers...my wallet appreciates your lack of persistence on these...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=012

I'm not certain how anyone with over 7700 transactions, many of them shoes, could fail to mention the word Tramezza somewhere in the auction when, clearly from the pictures, they recognized it was important to the value of the shoe.

I'm grateful though.

Yeah, Boogers is only persistent when bidding against me...and vice versa
post #7380 of 14986
I see those 12 C/E Aldens benefited from a second week of listing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distinctive View Post
Yeah, Boogers is only persistent when bidding against me...and vice versa
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata