or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 465  

post #6961 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-MENS-MAU...QQcmdZViewItem
post #6962 of 14986
EL72, that is an awesome avatar.

I totally remember that Japanese robot, his name was something like "Mazinga"?
It was my favorite robot toy when I was a little boy.
post #6963 of 14986
my beloved Ferragamo dark brown deeper loafers...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESC:IT&ih=020

scheduled to go off tonite at 7PM.

start bid at $0.99, someone's going to be the talk of the town wearing these babies.
post #6964 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rioni View Post
think this was a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=001

I sure hope they fit - I'm about a 9.



Ive seen these Canali shoes before. They are decently made. I would put them in around the Lavorazione Originale line of Ferragamo in terms of look and feel. Dont know about their durability or construction however, as I know LO of Ferragamo is very durable and constructed solidly. Retail was around $500 i believe.
post #6965 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe View Post
my beloved Ferragamo dark brown deeper loafers...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESC:IT&ih=020

scheduled to go off tonite at 7PM.

start bid at $0.99, someone's going to be the talk of the town wearing these babies.

looks like a bad link.
post #6966 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumercindo View Post
looks like a bad link.

it is not scheduled yet; you cannot see it? it may be because i am logged in to ebay.
you will be able to see it tonite at 7pm pacific
post #6967 of 14986
yeah, only the seller can see his own scheduled links prior to start time.
post #6968 of 14986
John Lobb Darby

Has the seller mixed US and UK sizing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHN-LOBB-DARBY-...QQcmdZViewItem
post #6969 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by threadbare View Post
John Lobb Darby

Has the seller mixed US and UK sizing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHN-LOBB-DARBY-...QQcmdZViewItem

please be advised, those look to be resoled by an outside cobbler.
post #6970 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe View Post
please be advised, those look to be resoled by an outside cobbler.

Also, for whatever it's worth, doesn't that "S" designate them as "subs" or "seconds" or whatever term Lobb uses?
post #6971 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
Also, for whatever it's worth, doesn't that "S" designate them as "subs" or "seconds" or whatever term Lobb uses?

i do remember R meaning reject , but i have handled R lobbs before and from my recollection , there was no R labeled anywhere on the shoes. they did come with a grey unlabeled box though.

S, i think refers to discontinued , not sure, but either manton or sysdoc can answer that .
post #6972 of 14986
post #6973 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe View Post
i do remember R meaning reject , but i have handled R lobbs before and from my recollection , there was no R labeled anywhere on the shoes. they did come with a grey unlabeled box though.

S, i think refers to discontinued , not sure, but either manton or sysdoc can answer that .

Thanks.
post #6974 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.com/Varda-tan-mens-o...QQcmdZViewItem

Damn I am glad these are not in my size. I LOVE THEM.
Someone get these?
post #6975 of 14986
Anyone speak Russian?

Good selection of Cheaney at 40% off: http://www.boutique.ru/cheaney/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata