or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 462  

post #6916 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikar View Post
Well, it looks like I paid a little extra cos of another forum member recognizing this shoe also, eh Henry Boogers?....Still not bad as the shipping is only $7, and pics of the sole sent to me were barely used. I would say maybe worn 5 to 10 times max. What do you think? It slipped under the radar cos no mention of origins of shoe I think.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=009

Regards.

You stole them at that price
post #6917 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.com/Varda-tan-mens-o...QQcmdZViewItem

Varda shoes? Anybody have a clue?
post #6918 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
Do you reckon if you could fit an 11D in vintage Kenmoors you would get away with an 11.5C or would you need to stretch'em? Working on the old "go up a size" idea for fitting shoes.

I've gotten away with C width Kenmoors, and have actually worn a B width though it was a little uncomfortable. I get the impression that the run a little roomy, or at least true to width; I haven't seen any that I would consider narrow.
post #6919 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers View Post
I've gotten away with C width Kenmoors, and have actually worn a B width though it was a little uncomfortable. I get the impression that the run a little roomy, or at least true to width; I haven't seen any that I would consider narrow.

Ditto. I'm a D and easily wear the C in Kenmoors.

lefty
post #6920 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikar View Post
Well, it looks like I paid a little extra cos of another forum member recognizing this shoe also, eh Henry Boogers?....Still not bad as the shipping is only $7, and pics of the sole sent to me were barely used. I would say maybe worn 5 to 10 times max. What do you think? It slipped under the radar cos no mention of origins of shoe I think.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=009

Regards.




The same shoe went for $220+ the other day with the maker in the title. You did well, sorry I cost you a few extra $, I didn't think anyone was going to bid on them and you know I can't let that happen.

Edit:

So you feel better about your cost.
post #6921 of 14986
post #6922 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers View Post


The same shoe went for $220+ the other day with the maker in the title. You did well, sorry I cost you a few extra $, I didn't think anyone was going to bid on them and you know I can't let that happen.

Edit:

So you feel better about your cost.

Henry, I would hope a shoe like this would not slip off without one of us getting a bid in! Its all good.

Regards, Azam.
post #6923 of 14986
Italian made but really nice RL cap toe boots $175

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-POLO-RAL...QQcmdZViewItem
post #6924 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
Italian made but really nice RL cap toe boots $175

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-POLO-RAL...QQcmdZViewItem
I'm not sure if those are Italian made - they look close to the C&J Doughboy boots that Ralph Lauren was selling awhile back, but it's hard to say from the single picture.
post #6925 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikar View Post
Well, it looks like I paid a little extra cos of another forum member recognizing this shoe also, eh Henry Boogers?....Still not bad as the shipping is only $7, and pics of the sole sent to me were barely used. I would say maybe worn 5 to 10 times max. What do you think? It slipped under the radar cos no mention of origins of shoe I think.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=009

Regards.

I tried for these too, glad someone here got them.
post #6926 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
Italian made but really nice RL cap toe boots $175 http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-POLO-RAL...QQcmdZViewItem
Heh, someone bought those up quickly. Edit: no relation to the buyer
post #6927 of 14986
Okay, these don't look to be pebble grain. Who's going to buy one and see if they're shell?

post #6928 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers View Post
Okay, these don't look to be pebble grain. Who's going to buy one and see if they're shell?



I saw these earlier today. Unfortuantley none in my size.
post #6929 of 14986
These bitches are too small for me. 9.99 opening bid and a liberal interpretation of the term 'spectator'. Zegna 9D's....



post #6930 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers View Post
Okay, these don't look to be pebble grain. Who's going to buy one and see if they're shell?


I highly doubt they are shell with vinyl soles.

Just recently DocHolliday and a bunch of guys bought some Keith Highlanders. Do a search, they looked very much like these.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata