or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 444  

post #6646 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure View Post
aren't these Antonio Maurizi Oxfords rather than Lattanzi?

Yes.
post #6647 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Lattanzi wingtips - size 45
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Lattanzis-An...QQcmdZViewItem

Not too shabby.

The ad states, "arguably the world's best!" -- now that's an easy argument to lose!
post #6648 of 14986
i just saw an EG DOver on the 606 dark oak is supremely beautiful and decadent at Gary's in Newport beach Fashion Island.
( i am beginning to understand the preference of Edward Green over John Lobb now)

Those were priced at $1095

isnt that marked up a bit; arent dovers supposed to be at $950 ?

also where can you get a dover at discount and when? thanks
post #6649 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionology View Post
Personally I wish the rain drops were a bit bigger

post #6650 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe View Post
i just saw an EG DOver on the 606 dark oak is supremely beautiful and decadent at Gary's in Newport beach Fashion Island.
( i am beginning to understand the preference of Edward Green over John Lobb now)

Those were priced at $1095

isnt that marked up a bit; arent dovers supposed to be at $950 ?

also where can you get a dover at discount and when? thanks

SkyValet now has the dover at $1040:

http://www.skyvalet1.com/miva/mercha...=Ready_To_Wear

I'm in the EG camp, so welcome to our side.
post #6651 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe View Post
i just saw an EG DOver on the 606 dark oak is supremely beautiful and decadent at Gary's in Newport beach Fashion Island.
( i am beginning to understand the preference of Edward Green over John Lobb now)

Those were priced at $1095

isnt that marked up a bit; arent dovers supposed to be at $950 ?

also where can you get a dover at discount and when? thanks

hmm, $1050 is about right. sky valet has them at $1,040 on the 606 in dark oak.

edit: looks like doc beat me.
post #6652 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin View Post
That's really my question. I like the shoe in any case and don't feel I greatly overpaid even if they are merely cordovan colored, but naturally I'd prefer they were shell. I couldn't quite decide which they were. I see some creasing but there is also the soft, kind of rolling creases you see in shell. They were dirt cheap until the last minute when the back and forth got the seller a quick $35.00. Guess we''ll find out for sure when they arrive.

I hate to tell you, but that's the 3rd time he's tried to sell them.
post #6653 of 14986
Anyone ever heard of Santoni inspecting and signing shoes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Santoni-leather-...QQcmdZViewItem
post #6654 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Lattanzi wingtips - size 45
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Lattanzis-An...QQcmdZViewItem

Not too shabby.

Those are Antonio Maurizi, whose only connection to Lattanzi is Morigi's prolific keyword spamming.
post #6655 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml90 View Post
I hate to tell you, but that's the 3rd time he's tried to sell them.

He was bound to get lucky sometime!
post #6656 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy View Post
hmm, $1050 is about right. sky valet has them at $1,040 on the 606 in dark oak.

edit: looks like doc beat me.

thanks gentlemen.
so the Gary's at 1095 is marked up.

that shoe is very lovely. the leather is much thicker than anything i encountered on lobb.
post #6657 of 14986
Look at these horrible AEs. Spectator bicycle-toe Hillcrests.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Allen-Edmond...QQcmdZViewItem
post #6658 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Abercrombie wallet -- no, not the crap Abercrombie, but the way old one that closed a long time ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-LEATHER-...QQcmdZViewItem
post #6659 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Abercrombie wallet -- no, not the crap Abercrombie, but the way old one that closed a long time ago. http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-LEATHER-...QQcmdZViewItem
Is that pigskin?
post #6660 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
Is that pigskin?
's my guess...

To: tonylumpkin: You're welcome.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata