or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 432  

post #6466 of 14986
im loving these FAMs


http://cgi.ebay.com/SANTONI-LIMITED-...QQcmdZViewItem


dang only if heel/toe taps were not put in!!

one of the most beautiful wingtip bals i have ever seen.
post #6467 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe View Post


dang only if heel/toe taps were not put in!!

one of the most beautiful wingtip bals i have ever seen.

Brian, What do you have against heel/toe caps?

I could see you choosing not to put them on your new shoes, but what is the problem with buying unworn shoes that already have them?
post #6468 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
I wouldn't have held it against you. I like your pants way too much!

Ed hears that all the time.

Does Conne know about Mike though?
post #6469 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
Brian, What do you have against heel/toe caps?

I could see you choosing not to put them on your new shoes, but what is the problem with buying unworn shoes that already have them?

first of alll, i dont like to put heel taps , toe taps on my shoes.

second, i like receiving/buying new shoes in pristine /untouched condition , especially if i am going to pay over a thousand dollars on it.

it is like one of those things, like if you order a bottle of water from a restaurant, i dont like it come to me already opened. i will open it for myself. pristine.


anyways, that is just to answer your question, i thought it was interesting the auction so i posted it. thought i share the auction with others here.
post #6470 of 14986
Shoe likes his shoes like I like my women.
post #6471 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Shoe likes his shoes like I like my women.

oh jeez, dont go there...



but i get your point.
post #6472 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Shoe likes his shoes like I like my women.

Decadant & Brown?
post #6473 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers View Post
Decadant & Brown?

And don't forget Beefy.
post #6474 of 14986
Quote:
I was already negotiating the price with him when someone posted the auction here. I figured that I needed to stop negotiating.





post #6475 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...169948185&rd=1

\t\t
\t
SWAINE ADENEY BRIGG LTD. HUNTING CROP SWORD



Maybe someone here can help me find a pair of AE Fairfax size 10 at a reasonable (ie. as little as possible) price?
post #6476 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms244 View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...169948185&rd=1

\t\t
\t
SWAINE ADENEY BRIGG LTD. HUNTING CROP SWORD



Maybe someone here can help me find a pair of AE Fairfax size 10 at a reasonable (ie. as little as possible) price?

Awesome. We wants it.
post #6477 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
Awesome. We wants it.

Not a crop, looks like a swagger stick.
post #6478 of 14986
I have seen those walking sticks with rapiers inside that looked like a work of art. My granddad had one covered by ornaments and encased in palisander/african mahogany case.
Whatever this is, it's ugly and made very cheaply.
post #6479 of 14986


Meduim rare. Just the way I like it.
post #6480 of 14986
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata