or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 404  

post #6046 of 14986
two inexpensive santonis, nice condition, 11D, $109:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190144871292
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190144864459
post #6047 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure View Post

wow those are in amazing condition for the price.
post #6048 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffAnderson View Post
wow those are in amazing condition for the price.

I've seen a recent surge in those models on EBay. I recently received a pair of Brenden's in rust/brown BRAND NEW for $50, and two similar pair ended last night in the $60-70 range. Sizes 10 or 10.5 as well, not 16.7AAAAAA.
post #6049 of 14986
While I'm on here, I just don't know what to say about these AE's. I don't know if I'm supposed to wear them with linen pants on a hot summer day or display them on my dining room table at Thanksgiving with assorted gourds and other vegetables spilling out of them.

post #6050 of 14986
post #6051 of 14986
But Santonis in USA 11 size you really need to by 10.5 Santonis right?
post #6052 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Bidding has ended
post #6053 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
But Santonis in USA 11 size you really need to by 10.5 Santonis right?

I'm a 10.5, maybe more of a 10.25 really, and I found the 10's to fit quite well.
post #6054 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Wearing these exact shoes today

+1. me too.
post #6055 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post

amerikajinda, are you a 7.5/8?
post #6056 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post
amerikajinda, are you a 7.5/8?

No -- I'm an 11.5 -- but the price is still so low that if I win them, I will just use them in my bookcase as bookends. These shoes have a unique provenance -- they were "made by old man Cleverley himself", afterall!
post #6057 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
No -- I'm an 11.5 -- but the price is still so low that if I win them, I will just use them in my bookcase as bookends.

That's what I thought... stay away BIG FOOT!!!
post #6058 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post
amerikajinda, are you a 7.5/8?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijinda View Post
No -- I'm an 11.5 -- but the price is still so low that if I win them, I will just use them in my bookcase as bookends. These shoes have a unique provenance -- they were "made by old man Cleverley himself", afterall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post
That's what I thought... stay away BIG FOOT!!!
You're welcome.
post #6059 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
You're welcome.

Danke!
post #6060 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers View Post
...display them on my dining room table at Thanksgiving with assorted gourds and other vegetables spilling out of them.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata