Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Sounds good! Now let's hope he doesn't take ten days to respond to your note...
Let us know how it plays out...
here's my note...
I received the shoes today and I don't feel they are in "very good, near new condition". Here are my observations:
- There is a one inch scratch accross the surface of the right shoe that looks someone took a serrated knife accross the surface. It is not deep but I can feel it with my finger.
- There are multiple scuff marks where the color of the leather is discolored (lighter) than the rest of the shoe. One of these is about 1.5 sq inches and a tiny portion goes through the finish to the underlying leather.
- The soles do look like they have only been worn a few times. However the stitching is a little uneven.
- On each sole is a 4 point star cut out of the leather about 1/4 inch. This is commonly done with seconds to prevent return.
You have a 100% feedback rating, a sign of an integrity and honesty and I'm sure you would have mentioned in the auction notes if you had known these were seconds. I propose:
- shipping these back to you at my cost.
- You provide a refund of $90
- You apply to ebay for a refund of your final value fee
- Neither of us leaves the other feedback
Please let me know if you are ok with that.