or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 353  

post #5281 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
I'm sure everyone would be interested in this well modeled pair of Ralph Lauren Leather Loafers....

Good grief, I thought you had to pay to see that kind of stuff.
post #5282 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Good grief, I thought you had to pay to see that kind of stuff.

3 observations about this sale:

1: He should have worn socks (Ugh!).

2: His seller name is sugarfootboston.

3: Bidders names are private.

Looking at this sellers inventory of items it appears he's into the fetish market, and not just selling shoes.

edmorel knows about this stuff. Is it only shoes or are there other clothing fetish items?
post #5283 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
AE stamps a little picture of a shoe on the sole just in front of the heel to ID their seconds.

yeah, now that you mentioned it, that's right. the seconds i got from their ebay corporate store had the shoe mark on them.
post #5284 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
edmorel knows about this stuff. Is it only shoes or are there other clothing fetish items?

Yeah, Ed, tell us about that time you sold your used boxers to that guy you met in a sleazy motel...
post #5285 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
3 observations about this sale:

1Looking at this sellers inventory of items it appears he's into the fetish market, and not just selling shoes.

edmorel knows about this stuff. Is it only shoes or are there other clothing fetish items?

Yes, these shoes are being offered for the fetish market. There are people who like used, sweaty male and female shoes and underwear. It's an olfactory sensation which they are after. Also, his stance is one that is usually done for foot/leg fetishists so this guy has a lot going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Yeah, Ed, tell us about that time you sold your used boxers to that guy you met in a sleazy motel...

It was a jar of vomit. The guy was an emetophile.
post #5286 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
It was a jar of vomit. The guy was an emetophile.

I am afraid to look up that word.
post #5287 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
I am afraid to look up that word.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
post #5288 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
I'm sure everyone would be interested in this well modeled pair of Ralph Lauren Leather Loafers....

Yes, thank you. That was disturbing. Now, if you will excuse me, I think I will walk over here and stick my head in a bucket of bleach.
post #5289 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
The most frequent answer I've read is Crockett & Jones. At times Kilgour had said it collaborates with Cleverley on its RTW shoes, which is logical since Crockett makes (most of if not all of) Cleverley's RTW too.

I have a pair of brown suede wingtips with the same inner stamp.

FWIW, the inner markings on mine are as follows:
Last 6184/D
Shoe No. 351-8192
The "o" is written high with the period under it.

Also, the nailheads on the heel are much thicker than C&J seems to use, judging by my limited sample of C&J shoes.

I posted this before, and someone (Ed Morel I believe, though I'm too lazy to search) thought they were Cheaney. No idea how old they were. They had likely been in my future father-in-law's closet for years before he handed them down to me.
post #5290 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Yes, these shoes are being offered for the fetish market. There are people who like used, sweaty male and female shoes and underwear. It's an olfactory sensation which they are after. Also, his stance is one that is usually done for foot/leg fetishists so this guy has a lot going on.
Whatever you do, DO NOT click on the link that says "Check out my ABOUT ME Page!" on sugarfootboston's auction. Really, don't. You'll thank me later.
post #5291 of 14986
Edmorel and his daily sex advice.
post #5292 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
Whatever you do, DO NOT click on the link that says "Check out my ABOUT ME Page!" on sugarfootboston's auction. Really, don't. You'll thank me later.

aw, christ. i just had to click the "about me" page....
post #5293 of 14986
post #5294 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy View Post
aw, christ. i just had to click the "about me" page....

What I don't understand is if the guy is looking to appeal to the gay fetish market, why not do it on one of the many sites rather than having to be so coy on ebay:

I like to take photographs in my spare time, and enjoy nights out with the guys, or hanging in and chilling with a good flick

A few of my best buds are giving me their stuff to list up here as well recently, but, most if not all of this collection is mine - and can be yours. :-)

Much of the stuff I collect is used clothes, I have an interest in work out clothes, shoes, jackets, socks

And by the way, I know there are a bunch of guys here who like to workout. If you like a big chest and arms, do something about your legs also. There can be no bigger tool than the guy with the 46 inch chest, 30 inch waist and chicken legs.
post #5295 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Edmorel and his daily sex advice.

It brings in the ratings.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata