or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 33  

post #481 of 14986
Hmm, looks like shoe-shop.com still have some Grenson Masterpieces left:

Felstead

Stowe

I found these by doing a search for "grenson" on the website rather than going directly to their Grenson page, so it's possible that they just haven't updated the website.
post #482 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKDKid
Hmm, looks like shoe-shop.com still have some Grenson Masterpieces left:

Felstead

Stowe

I found these by doing a search for "grenson" on the website rather than going directly to their Grenson page, so it's possible that they just haven't updated the website.

Blast it, all too small for me.
post #483 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Beautiful C&J Merton loafer on the 348 last

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crockett-Jones-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Those 348's have been going for Handgrade like prices lately.
post #484 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Those 348's have been going for Handgrade like prices lately.

The feeding frenzy over the new last. They isn't a single shoe that's on this last that I don't love.
post #485 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
The feeding frenzy over the new last. They isn't a single shoe that's on this last that I don't love.

I just picked up the Drummond for about $300 shipped off ebay. Absolutely love it. I should post some pics soon.

These run quite large, btw. I fit into a 8.5E easily. I'm usually a 10D US.
post #486 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre
Blast it, all too small for me.

just remember to drop a size, not a half size, for the UK sized grenson's.

i'm not sure they're still available, although i hope are. none in my size - i did buy the grenson rugby which is a very good shoe.
post #487 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
just remember to drop a size, not a half size, for the UK sized grenson's.

i'm not sure they're still available, although i hope are. none in my size - i did buy the grenson rugby which is a very good shoe.

Yes, it would be 44 - 44.5 for me. Largest is a 43
Anyone have a good "how to" article on footbinding? Maybe one that is last-specific
post #488 of 14986
post #489 of 14986
Reagarding those C&J Loafers....Exactly what size is a 10E in US sizes?
post #490 of 14986
If you mean the Merton loafer on the 348 last, I'd say it's a large 11D US, maybe even a 11.5D.
post #491 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdykarim
C&J/Polo Jodphurs
BIN at 275



\t Item number: 7765756686

Seller also has all sorts of Polo/C&J in size 10.5 with relatively low BIN's/best offer.

I just received these shoes. They are stunning but unfortunately 1/2 a size too small for me (as I feared...). Anyone who is a true US 10.5 interested? skalogre?
post #492 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203
I just received these shoes. They are stunning but unfortunately 1/2 a size too small for me (as I feared...). Anyone who is a true US 10.5 interested? skalogre?
Ooooooh no you don't! LALALALALALALALALAA I DON'T HEAR YOOOOOOOOOU! Come to think of it I am probably off the hook as I am between a 10.5 and an 11.
post #493 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre
Ooooooh no you don't!
LALALALALALALALALAA I DON'T HEAR YOOOOOOOOOU!

post #494 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre
Ooooooh no you don't!

LALALALALALALALALAA I DON'T HEAR YOOOOOOOOOU!

I can even give you a small discount as a friendly gesture... PM me if interested
post #495 of 14986
gdl - grapevinehill has easy returns if selling here doesn't work out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata