or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 302  

post #4516 of 14986
Big Sale at STP if you didn't already know...a few Testonis, AEs, Sutors, and a sweet pair of Scarpa hiking boots for those of you with small feet
post #4517 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.de/SILVANO-LATTANZI-...QQcmdZViewItem
post #4518 of 14986
The Alden Shell cordovan chukkas mentioned a while back went $300 even...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=002
post #4519 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by distinctive View Post
Big Sale at STP if you didn't already know...a few Testonis, AEs, Sutors, and a sweet pair of Scarpa hiking boots for those of you with small feet

yeah they have a great deal on RM WIlliams Craftsman ($105!)... have to have pretty small feet though
post #4520 of 14986
Wow, good call and great deal...want to come to the casino with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
The Alden Shell cordovan chukkas mentioned a while back went $300 even...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=002
post #4521 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
If I hadn't blown my shoe budget already, I'd probably get these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Allen-Edmonds-Cl...QQcmdZViewItem

$100 BIN for NIB AE suede bluchers, size 9.5D.

is the color shown on the listing accurate? If its light like that (tobacco or snuff) I'm gonna pass, but if its darker (as in chocolate) they're mine. Anybody know?


incidentally, whats up with brown suede shades all being named after gluttonous vices?
post #4522 of 14986
I'd say those were light brown suede, not chocolate.
post #4523 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I'd say those were light brown suede, not chocolate.

you just saved me a benjamin, thx.
post #4524 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by distinctive View Post
Wow, good call and great deal...want to come to the casino with me?

I got lucky on that one! I actually went to the Alden store here in Washington, D.C. (1725 K Street - higly recommend the salesman there named Joe Mancuso - he really knows his stuff and isn't pushy or fake). I tried on those chukkas, but they're built on Alden's roomiest last, so the 12 were a bit big on me... tried on the 11 1/2s and they fit perfectly! But those shell chukkas are $530 new, $560.48 with tax, so $300 was still a good deal...
post #4525 of 14986
Here are some deadstock, made in the U.S.A. longwings that aren't labeled as such and will probably go cheap. No idea about the quality, but they're welted and the starting bid is only $10. Size 9E: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...116624758&rd=1
post #4526 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Here are some deadstock, made in the U.S.A. longwings that aren't labeled as such and will probably go cheap. No idea about the quality, but they're welted and the starting bid is only $10. Size 9E:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...116624758&rd=1

link's dead
post #4527 of 14986
post #4528 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo View Post
link's dead

both links are working for me. if it still doesn't work, do a search for item 190116624758
post #4529 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Here are some deadstock, made in the U.S.A. longwings that aren't labeled as such and will probably go cheap. No idea about

Yeah, I've been watching out for the deadstock USA longwings - here's one i lost out on last week - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9512&rd=1&rd=1

stacy adams shoes - but note the full leather heels. i'm guessing at least the 70's, if not earlier....
post #4530 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy View Post
both links are working for me. if it still doesn't work, do a search for item 190116624758

the second link worked for me, but thanks for the #
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata