or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 280  

post #4186 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
AE 11E Shell Cordovan Wingtips. $75 BIN:



Here's the Ebay link


I'm surprised that the BIN wasn't taken - I'm almost tempted to bid 74.99 and mock the low bidder for being an idiot.
post #4187 of 14986
I considered whether they would be worth buying to flip, but they have a significant gash in the heel counter, and I don't think they're worth much more than $75. But now that the BIN has been broken, they will probably go above that.
post #4188 of 14986
Kind of different wingtip. RL benchmades. 9.5:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8690&rd=1&rd=1
post #4189 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:WNA:US:12

Nice, like new UK9.5 New & Lingwood chukka boots - I decided I'm not going to bid on them, and they're still going cheap. Ends at 8:something PST tomorrow.
post #4190 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:WNA:US:12

Nice, like new UK9.5 New & Lingwood chukka boots - I decided I'm not going to bid on them, and they're still going cheap. Ends at 8:something PST tomorrow.

Argh- outbid in the very last seconds. Oh well.
post #4191 of 14986
post #4192 of 14986
church's wingtips. are these in good enough condition? what do you think the value is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...40#description
post #4193 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhoyle View Post
church's wingtips. are these in good enough condition? what do you think the value is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...40#description
Quite good condition, though I'd want to see the insole preferably. I imagine that size is rare, so probably worth more than a more average size. I can't search right now but I would at least guess they'll go well over $100.
post #4194 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
I'm curious why you posted these when you're bidding(?). I don't recognize the model. The toe isn't right for the Filosofo and it doesn't have the medallion captoe of the Merald 2...
post #4195 of 14986
He must really believe in a free market.
post #4196 of 14986
11.5 Tramezzas...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260110278720


I'm bidding on these too!

Well J has it right - I believe in the free market system...

and I have so many shoes as it is, that if someone wants them more, then I'm fine with losing an auction here and there...

(if it was an auction for Lattanzis going for under $100, I wouldn't share)
post #4197 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
11.5 Tramezzas...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260110278720


I'm bidding on these too!

Well J has it right - I believe in the free market system...

and I have so many shoes as it is, that if someone wants them more, then I'm fine with losing an auction here and there...

(if it was an auction for Lattanzis going for under $100, I wouldn't share)

I thought you were a 13?
post #4198 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml90 View Post
I thought you were a 13?
I can wear anything from 11.5 - 13, depending on the shoe... since there's so much variation from make to make. I even have some 11s in Mephisto that fit well... but they run large. Another problem is my left foot is longer than my right foot, so... I'm still trying to figure out my size, but all I've been able to determine is that it depends on the shoe... And despite what Hilary (from Edward Green) said when she measured me at Sky Valet a few months ago -- that Americans wear their shoes much too loose, whereas Brits like a firm, tight fit -- I like my shoes roomy...
post #4199 of 14986
Size 12 Luis Vuitton. Anyone know who makes these? Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Louis-...QQcmdZViewItem
post #4200 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
I can wear anything from 11.5 - 13, depending on the shoe... since there's so much variation from make to make. I even have some 11s in Mephisto that fit well... but they run large. Another problem is my left foot is longer than my right foot, so... I'm still trying to figure out my size, but all I've been able to determine is that it depends on the shoe...

And despite what Hilary (from Edward Green) said when she measured me at Sky Valet a few months ago -- that Americans wear their shoes much too loose, whereas Brits like a firm, tight fit -- I like my shoes roomy...

So, if I'm a 13D/C in AE what do you think I could do, in theory of course?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata