or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 27  

post #391 of 14986
damn those are sweet, nice find.
post #392 of 14986
The Berluti/EG Germany Ebay seller is an honest seller, I've done business with him a few times and he follows thru. He does get some very nice items in.
post #393 of 14986
EG for Paul Stuart shoe trees. Gorgeous.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EDWARD-GREEN-SHO...QQcmdZViewItem

post #394 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Ede & Ravenscroft Chelseas -- Grenson? EG?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Chelsea-Boots-ha...QQcmdZViewItem

THIS is what I started this thread for: Unworn, bespoke Henry Maxwell brogues, low starting price and little exposure:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MAXWELL-DOVER-ST...QQcmdZViewItem
post #395 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman
Ede & Ravenscroft Chelseas -- Grenson? EG?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Chelsea-Boots-ha...QQcmdZViewItem

THIS is what I started this thread for: Unworn, bespoke Henry Maxwell brogues, low starting price and little exposure:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MAXWELL-DOVER-ST...QQcmdZViewItem

It seems that one of our members was already all over those Maxwells. Here's hoping he gets them cheap
post #396 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
It seems that one of our members was already all over those Maxwells. Here's hoping he gets them cheap

It is well known that these particular Maxwells were worn by a crewmember of the Chernobyl clean-up team. They glow at night but have been known to cause problems that no amount of viagra can cure. That is why, I, have undertaken this hazardous task to prevent these from falling in wrong hands (feet)
post #397 of 14986
Those suede Edward Greens can now be had as low as $100: http://cgi.ebay.com/Ralph-Lauren-Pur...QQcmdZViewItem
post #398 of 14986
Cheap Vass loafers, he's got "private" feedback which I hate but the price is right:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Lazlo-Vass-Slippe...QQcmdZViewItem

Vass Cordovan Budapesters from same seller:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Lazlo-Vass-Budape...QQcmdZViewItem
post #399 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Cheap Vass loafers, he's got "private" feedback which I hate but the price is right: <snip> Vass Cordovan Budapesters from same seller: http://cgi.ebay.de/Lazlo-Vass-Budape...QQcmdZViewItem
Dammit, I thought I was the only one watching those! Though both Ludwig Reiter and Georg Materna call their heavily perforated half brogue derbies "Wiener"; their "Budapester" are much-brogued derby wingtips. Though I guess all Vass's could be considered Budapesters. If you couldn't see the seller's Bewertungsprofil, this seller only has 6% positive feedback. Most people think he's a total putz.
post #400 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Cheap Vass loafers, he's got "private" feedback which I hate but the price is right:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Lazlo-Vass-Slippe...QQcmdZViewItem

Vass Cordovan Budapesters from same seller:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Lazlo-Vass-Budape...QQcmdZViewItem

Strange... Feedback is not "private" for me. 167 / 98.8% / 2 negative
post #401 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Cheap Vass loafers, he's got "private" feedback which I hate but the price is right:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Lazlo-Vass-Slippe...QQcmdZViewItem

Vass Cordovan Budapesters from same seller:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Lazlo-Vass-Budape...QQcmdZViewItem

It's not private for me either, but it might as well be, since it's in german (i think).
post #402 of 14986
C&J/Polo Jodphurs BIN at 275 \t Item number: 7765756686 Seller also has all sorts of Polo/C&J in size 10.5 with relatively low BIN's/best offer.
post #403 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdykarim
C&J/Polo Jodphurs BIN at 275 \t Item number: 7765756686 Seller also has all sorts of Polo/C&J in size 10.5 with relatively low BIN's/best offer.
OMG! Argh my size... argh argh..
post #404 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by j
OMG! Argh my size... argh argh..


doooo it!!!

(at least check out his other items if you're able to resist temptation)
post #405 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdykarim
doooo it!!!

(at least check out his other items if you're able to resist temptation)
Peer pressure! Just say no, just say no...

It's too rich for my blood. Shouldn't there be some logical limit to how many boots a person can own? I only have two feet after all. I uh.. there are starving children in (country/continent name)... Gas prices... Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata