or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 183  

post #2731 of 14986
http://www.polo.com/product/index.js...entPage=family
post #2732 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Crockett-Jon...QQcmdZViewItem

Perhaps no great deal. I didn't know C&J made shoes for HB
post #2733 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaveitothexperts
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Crockett-Jon...QQcmdZViewItem

Perhaps no great deal. I didn't know C&J made shoes for HB

Only for the Baldessarini line, which has since been discontinued and replaced with the Boss Selection line. Not sure who make the Selection line shoes but I have seen some and they look quite nice with nicely channeled soles, full leather lining... miles away from the regular HB line shoes.
post #2734 of 14986
Speaking of which...

Summer shoes by C&J for Hugo Boss:
Cheap Loafers Sz 9.5
post #2735 of 14986
The infamous Hunt Derby at an excellent BIN price. If these were in my size, I would take them in a heart beat. Weston has been known to have strange sizes, make sure you see the measurements provided by the seller. Excellent return policy and pretty good feedback as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-M-Weston-brand...QQcmdZViewItem
post #2736 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Man
The infamous Hunt Derby at an excellent BIN price. If these were in my size, I would take them in a heart beat. Weston has been known to have strange sizes, make sure you see the measurements provided by the seller. Excellent return policy and pretty good feedback as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-M-Weston-brand...QQcmdZViewItem

Perhaps they're well made and represent excellent value but from an aesthetics point of view, they just don't do anything for me.
post #2737 of 14986
Speaking of Boss, I really like these:



http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/19022018/c/3.html

I'd spring if they were under maybe $150 or so.
post #2738 of 14986
Hi,

I'm looking for nice, leather, blucher lace-up dress shoes, Spanish, Italian or English. My size in American is 12-C.

I'm looking for black, brown, mahogany- something dark and in a fine leather with excellent build quality similar to or exceeding the American Alden...leather or leather/rubber combination soles.

Maybe things like Mezlan, Gravati, Vass...

Has anybody spotted any current deals in browsing this forum? I'd like the best, stylish but well-built leather-lace-up below $400.

Thanks,
Jerry
post #2739 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry52
Hi,

I'm looking for nice, leather, blucher lace-up dress shoes, Spanish, Italian or English. My size in American is 12-C.

I'm looking for black, brown, mahogany- something dark and in a fine leather with excellent build quality similar to or exceeding the American Alden...leather or leather/rubber combination soles.

Maybe things like Mezlan, Gravati, Vass...

Has anybody spotted any current deals in browsing this forum? I'd like the best, stylish but well-built leather-lace-up below $400.

Thanks,
Jerry

http://www.plal.com/cjspecial.htm
post #2740 of 14986
Several Edward Green shoes, sz. 8:

http://search.ebay.de/search/search....trypage=search
post #2741 of 14986
Thanks, I looked it over and may check again. Didn't spot Gravati, Vass or Mezlan, but some of the Loakes looked pretty good.
post #2742 of 14986
Just so you know, Mezlan and Vass shouldn't be used in the same sentence...
post #2743 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann

Actually 8 european. 8.5 or 9 US.
post #2744 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann

Those Lomond boots are very nice but YIKES!! isn't that aportnoy's size?

I believe this is the German seller discussed before who, for whatever reason, puts metal heel ans toe taps on all EG shoes.
post #2745 of 14986
Thread Starter 
http://cgi.ebay.com/COLE-HAAN-MENS-S...QQcmdZViewItem

Cole-Haans made in England -- not sure who by...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata