or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 171  

post #2551 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaveitothexperts

$400 for those shoes on ebay is ridiculous.
post #2552 of 14986
This is a nice deal on a black Polo/C&J monk strap from GVH...$239

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/gra...46?sck=1879196
post #2553 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaveitothexperts

Is the CJ UK 9E equal to a US 9.5D or 10D?
post #2554 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty
Is the CJ UK 9E equal to a US 9.5D or 10D?

On those, a 10D.
post #2555 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
$400 for those shoes on ebay is ridiculous.

What about for $325 (current bid)?
post #2556 of 14986
+ shipping in which case you're looking like.. 365ish, I think, if memory serves on what sausages charges.
post #2557 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
+ shipping in which case you're looking like.. 365ish, I think, if memory serves on what sausages charges.

These as with all benchgrades can be had any day of the week from PLAL for $325, which for new customers, will include shipping charges.

Handgrades are $405

PLAL's C&J shell cordovans are $486.
post #2558 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
This is a nice deal on a black Polo/C&J monk strap from GVH...$239

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/gra...46?sck=1879196

Those are very nice, and I would buy them if I didn't think I am definitely a 9. Are those on the same last as the Tellman?
post #2559 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
These as with all benchgrades can be had any day of the week from PLAL for $325, which for new customers, will include shipping charges.

Handgrades are $405

PLAL's C&J shell cordovans are $486.

<nods> I agree - was pointing out the price including shipping to roma. I was going to say that you could go the Plal route but I didn't think it was necessary. :P
post #2560 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123
Those are very nice, and I would buy them if I didn't think I am definitely a 9. Are those on the same last as the Tellman?

Jamison, I would say they are the same last, most likely 337.
post #2561 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
<nods> I agree - was pointing out the price including shipping to roma. I was going to say that you could go the Plal route but I didn't think it was necessary. :P

I hear you. I think people forget about PLAL soemtimes. For C&J at retail, I can't see going any other way.
post #2562 of 14986
New Polo Altons? in 13D (listed as made in Italy)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Polo-R...QQcmdZViewItem

These are nice Fratelli Rossetti black captoe bluchers but the pebble grain leather doesn't work for this style of shoe imo. Too bad given these are great value < $100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4475&rd=1&rd=1
post #2563 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
New Polo Altons? in 13D (listed as made in Italy)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Polo-R...QQcmdZViewItem


I don't think those are Altons - they're long wingtips, for one. Probably Fearsons, which were made in Italy.
post #2564 of 14986
STP's stock of RM Williams has been decimated for a while now, but suddenly they've got a black pair in size 11.5M (AU). Base price is very good at $200, but with the additional 20 percent off and the $20 Google discount, it would be a great deal.

If they were my size, I'd buy 'em without hesitation. I love mine.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...-Men-and-Women
post #2565 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
I don't think those are Altons - they're long wingtips, for one. Probably Fearsons, which were made in Italy.

Correct. The Alton is either two or three eylet and these soles are not fully channeled like Alton.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata