or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 146  

post #2176 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Kilgour captoes, likely C&J
http://cgi.ebay.com/KILGOUR-FRENCH-S...QQcmdZViewItem

New & Lingwood Eton slippers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Cord-sli...QQcmdZViewItem
post #2177 of 14986
Well done Gents, glad to be of service.
post #2178 of 14986
post #2179 of 14986
Prices were increased on GVH's webpage to
$850.00
Now $489.49

$850.00
Now $424.49
post #2180 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
Prices were increased on GVH's webpage to
$850.00
Now $489.49

$850.00
Now $424.49


Dig deeper. I just picked up Edwardian and mink suede Barkesdales for $340/pair. There were also many Addisons and Camdens left at that price.
post #2181 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Dig deeper. I just picked up Edwardian and mink suede Barkesdales for $340/pair. There were also many Addisons and Camdens left at that price.

Perhaps it was just on the more common sizes? All the 10.5/11 increased.. as well as another size, smaller, that escapes me. Either way, I bought the only pair of shoes in my size (11) that I wanted last night. Had they had the Barks in Dark Oak or the Mackays in my size, my bank account would have been in trouble.
post #2182 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
If no one has sizing info, I'd still be interested to know what you guys are ordering, size-wise.
I missed the rush on shoes, but can tell you that the Mackay runs true to size if you are a "D" width. The Camden is on the 89 last, which is an "E" width and requires me to size down half a size.
post #2183 of 14986
Thread Starter 
Man, I haven't bought Greens in a year. Sucks. As they say, once you go Green you never go back...
post #2184 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I missed the rush on shoes, but can tell you that the Mackay runs true to size if you are a "D" width. The Camden is on the 89 last, which is an "E" width and requires me to size down half a size.


In that case I may have a 7D Mackay (black) i can flip to someone here if interested before sending it back ... IF it doesn't fit me. PM me to let me know your interest.
post #2185 of 14986
Does anyone know if Grapevinehill includes the PL shoe trees with the shoes?
post #2186 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkoak
Does anyone know if Grapevinehill includes the PL shoe trees with the shoes?

IIRC, no.
post #2187 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
IIRC, no.
correct answer
post #2188 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Dig deeper. I just picked up Edwardian and mink suede Barkesdales for $340/pair. There were also many Addisons and Camdens left at that price.

Weird. The 9.5 Camdens were $340 last night and now are $480. Perhaps it's some sort of dynamic pricing algorithm but the discounts have been cut from 59% of retail to 41% on most PL shoes. Some remain at the lower prices - get them while you can!
post #2189 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Weird. The 9.5 Camdens were $340 last night and now are $480. Perhaps it's some sort of dynamic pricing algorithm but the discounts have been cut from 59% of retail to 41% on most PL shoes. Some remain at the lower prices - get them while you can!

Ww might have caught them in a glitch too??

Anyhoo, if there's anything left at $340, folks should be jumping on it!
post #2190 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Ww might have caught them in a glitch too??

Anyhoo, if there's anything left at $340, folks should be jumping on it!

I hope they honor the orders, though. If they pull a polo.com, I'll go King Kong apeshit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata