or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 12  

post #166 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123
eBay seller Kellyb33 has Grenson/Paul Stuart monks in 10.5D starting at $65
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1
Don't you just hate the way s/he often doesn't include pictures. Great stuff, but show it to us already.
post #167 of 14986
Nice looking wholecut C&Js

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crockett-Jones-O...QQcmdZViewItem

post #168 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger
Don't you just hate the way s/he often doesn't include pictures. Great stuff, but show it to us already.
For some reason, they are added with like a day or two left. I don't understand it either.
post #169 of 14986
Pretty certain these are Grenson Masterpieces. Good shape, could be a serious steal:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1
post #170 of 14986
I like these AE cordovan loafers. Not my size, but a good deal at just over $100:


http://cgi.ebay.com/New-in-Box-Allen...QQcmdZViewItem
post #171 of 14986
post #172 of 14986
These are definitely Masterpieces. Gorgeous Paul Stuarts, size 10.5, SO CHEAP!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAND-MADE-OXFORD...QQcmdZViewItem

post #173 of 14986
Those really are lovely. I have a pair from Bennie's coming, hopefully tomorrow, that I believe is the same shoe.
post #174 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopee
Those really are lovely. I have a pair from Bennie's coming, hopefully tomorrow, that I believe is the same shoe.

Did you check out those soles? Gorgeous!
post #175 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83

It has Andrew's name written all over it.

"Andrew, please take me home, I want to be with my brothers and cousins."
post #176 of 14986
On my radar in a big way VR. Come back home, Little Sheeba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
It has Andrew's name written all over it.

"Andrew, please take me home, I want to be with my brothers and cousins."
post #177 of 14986
Those are stunning. Absolutely gorgeous.
post #178 of 14986
Those EG linen specs are seriously the best-looking shoes I've seen in this thread. Wow...
post #179 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapper Dandy
Those EG linen specs are seriously the best-looking shoes I've seen in this thread. Wow...

It's looking pretty good, but i am hesitant to say it's the best looking shoes in this thread.
post #180 of 14986
Andrew, have you thought about just how phenomenally careful you'd have to be when polishing those babies and the intense heartbreak that would overcome you if you got polish on the linen?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata