or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 961  

post #14401 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_Clark View Post
Slightly used Tramezza wholecuts Black (gorgeous!) 11D.. 2 days left and bid still low ~$100


See has several shoes that are SF approved at low bids

http://shop.ebay.com/nancyjohnso/m.h...&_trksid=p4340

post #14402 of 14986
Damn guys, you're all blowin' up my bids!
post #14403 of 14986
Maybe a new Cliff, this time for slippers http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stylish-velvet-slippers ...
Quote:
These slippers take around 4 weeks to make so if your licky enough to win please bare in mind thet I will have to make them for you.
post #14404 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabloj View Post
Maybe a new Cliff, this time for slippers.]


I doubt that Cliff thing.

The seller just orders the slippers here for £ 75.00 and hopes to sell them for £ 90.00 (or more).

http://www.broadlandslippers.co.uk/p...-slippers.html

post #14405 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post
See has several shoes that are SF approved at low bids




The lacing on the Santoni's looks a bit facetious.
post #14406 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengal-stripe View Post
I doubt that Cliff thing.

The seller just orders the slippers here for £ 75.00 and hopes to sell them for £ 90.00 (or more).

http://www.broadlandslippers.co.uk/p...-slippers.html



Haha. Awesome.
post #14407 of 14986
Just a heads up, The ShoeMart has a bunch of Alden seconds in-stock. Was able to cop something very similar to this for $369+shipping:
post #14408 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengal-stripe View Post
I doubt that Cliff thing.

The seller just orders the slippers here for £ 75.00 and hopes to sell them for £ 90.00 (or more).

http://www.broadlandslippers.co.uk/p...-slippers.html
Thanks for the info!
post #14409 of 14986
What's a shoemart?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stant62 View Post
Just a heads up, The ShoeMart has a bunch of Alden seconds in-stock. Was able to cop something very similar to this for $369+shipping:
post #14410 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by haganah View Post
What's a shoemart?
Heard of Google?
post #14411 of 14986
Would love to get a pair of Alden boots from Shoemart. But it is too bad they don't ship to Canada.
post #14412 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
Thanks
post #14413 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by stant62 View Post
Just a heads up, The ShoeMart has a bunch of Alden seconds in-stock. Was able to cop something very similar to this for $369+shipping:

The seconds at the Shoemart are nice, but I would rather pay full price than risk suffering their shoddy customer service (again).
post #14414 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by stant62 View Post
Just a heads up, The ShoeMart has a bunch of Alden seconds in-stock. Was able to cop something very similar to this for $369+shipping:

Do they not post the seconds on the website? I can't seem to find them.
post #14415 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin View Post
Do they not post the seconds on the website? I can't seem to find them.

I dont think they do. They sent out emails once in a while to past customers (I've received a couple in the past). But you can also just call them and ask if they have a specific model in 2nds.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata