or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 864  

post #12946 of 14986
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Category=63850 how do these look? i dont understand why anyone would make it that color, but if they are c&j im sure they are well made
post #12947 of 14986
These are some beautiful monkstraps that I wish were in size 11:

Size 8 Campanile Monks
post #12948 of 14986
is campanile good? those are my size lol
post #12949 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliu52 View Post
is campanile good? those are my size lol


Campanile, IMHO, makes a good shoe. They are not Santoni, but still fine shoes. Some of the styles can be a bit out there, but these are very nice.
post #12950 of 14986
These old Handmade J&M shoes are out of control.

By far the best looking spectator design I have seen.

Out, Out, Outta Control

post #12951 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
These old Handmade J&M shoes are out of control.

By far the best looking spectator design I have seen.

Out, Out, Outta Control

I agree. The best vintage shoes always come up in really terrible sizes like 10.5 AAA
post #12952 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
These old Handmade J&M shoes are out of control.

I'm not sure these are the same as the J&M Handmades that have been discussed in a few places on styleforum (no channeled soles, etc.)

These are the old Aristocrafts, though, and they're a very nice pair of shoes. In fact, J&M's with that heel pattern, IMO, are one of the most undervalued shoes on ebay...every single one I've seen IRL has been excellent and they usually go for $20-$30 on ebay.
post #12953 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdykarim View Post
I'm not sure these are the same as the J&M Handmades that have been discussed in a few places on styleforum (no channeled soles, etc.)

These are Handmades.
post #12954 of 14986
post #12955 of 14986
^ wow I'd take those if they were my size, he also has another 6 pair or so mainly in 11 and 11.5
post #12956 of 14986
are the santoni chukkas a good deal? i usually wear a 41, do you think 40.5 would work?
post #12957 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliu52 View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Category=63850 how do these look? i dont understand why anyone would make it that color, but if they are c&j im sure they are well made
I'm pretty sure those chukka's are a one off. The last looks pretty classic, signature RL last. Probably samples that didn't make the cut, but the color is actually really nice for SS. Great choice for the price.
post #12958 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliu52 View Post
are the santoni chukkas a good deal? i usually wear a 41, do you think 40.5 would work?
Santoni's usually run pretty true to size. They have great QC to make sure that production is meticulous. At that price I wouldn't buy online without trying out the shoe in person...my 2 cents.
post #12959 of 14986
Zegna XXX couture trench size 48. It's navy and wool but just so awesome. He's taking offers
http://cgi.ebay.com/2220-NWT-ZEGNA-M...3A1%7C294%3A50
post #12960 of 14986
I may be biased since I just bought a similar pair, but these AE Sanfords are sweet and likely will go cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-Lt-Brown-Wi...QQcmdZViewItem

Sharky town.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ALLEN-EDMONDS-CO...QQcmdZViewItem
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata