or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 842  

post #12616 of 14986
NOS Vintage Florsheim Wingtip Loafers for $20 BIN size 10B. No my cup of tea, but a very well made vintage piece. Link
post #12617 of 14986
For those with a slightly eclectic sense of style (or who, like Will, like to look formal whilst also being comfortable on long flights), here is a pair of black, wingtip loafers with the elastic goitre at the throat by Edward Green for RL Purple Label: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEVER-WORN-RALPH...em250360456606 The seller claims that they have never been worn, and they do appear to be immaculate. Current bid stands at $161 and the auction has just over a day to run.
post #12618 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
For those with a slightly eclectic sense of style (or who, like Will, like to look formal whilst also being comfortable on long flights), here is a pair of black, wingtip loafers with the elastic goitre at the throat by Edward Green for RL Purple Label:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEVER-WORN-RALPH...em250360456606

The seller claims that they have never been worn, and they do appear to be immaculate.
Current bid stands at $161 and the auction has just over a day to run.

Very nice!
post #12619 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
C&J for Ralph Laure Suede Boots NIB size 12D for $200 BIN. Link


are you sure these aren't from the made in italy line?
post #12620 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure View Post
are you sure these aren't from the made in italy line?

Yes... They are C&J heels.
post #12621 of 14986
These are not Edward Green (despite the buckle looking very similar to the Jamison).

Edward Green Jodphurs
post #12622 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate10184 View Post
These are not Edward Green (despite the buckle looking very similar to the Jamison).

Edward Green Jodphurs

I emailed the seller and told him earlier... We'll see if he changes it.
post #12623 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
I emailed the seller and told him earlier... We'll see if he changes it.

He may get tired of hearing about it. Stamped Made in Italy on the sole.
post #12624 of 14986
These will make someone lucky.

Want to build up a nearly complete shoe collection - check

Got 7,5 UK with C&J - check

Go get them.
post #12625 of 14986
How about these Lattanzi for Asprey in whiskey or whiskey-esque shell!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lattanzi-Shell-C...3A1%7C294%3A50
post #12626 of 14986
Mercy!
post #12627 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
These will make someone lucky.

Want to build up a nearly complete shoe collection - check

Got 7,5 UK with C&J - check

Go get them.

Wow ... Just WOW. Good thing this isn't my size!
post #12628 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaz View Post
Wow ... Just WOW. Good thing this isn't my size!

+1
post #12629 of 14986
nice nib grenson masterpiece for paul stuart, 11.5c:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330302908344
post #12630 of 14986
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata