or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 85  

post #1261 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman
These Greens?
http://cgi.ebay.com/barneys-new-york...QQcmdZViewItem

Okay, they're not shoes you see every day.

You can see why they haven't been worn that often
post #1262 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo
You can see why they haven't been worn that often

They're like a Chimaera you wear on your feet.
post #1263 of 14986

I think they're C&J's, and recall selling a boot that had the silver script and polo sole. In any event, very nice shoes, and the starting price is reasonable.
post #1264 of 14986
I love these monks although I am sure that they might be too busy for some. The leather is creased but the soles look new? Anyway, if you are an 8.5, it wouldn't surprise me if these stayed around $150 or so.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ermenegildo-Zegn...QQcmdZViewItem
post #1265 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
I love these monks although I am sure that they might be too busy for some. The leather is creased but the soles look new? Anyway, if you are an 8.5, it wouldn't surprise me if these stayed around $150 or so.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ermenegildo-Zegn...QQcmdZViewItem


Nice. Just put them on my watch list

Gene
post #1266 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77
Nice. Just put them on my watch list

Gene

Nice indeed! Didn't you just win a pair of C&J for RJ yesterday. I think you've bought your share for the week and need to leave some shoes for other SF members

Seriously, they are very nice and I wonder if this is one of those 8.5 = 9.5 Zegna shoes.
post #1267 of 14986
Nice RL spectators

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

Made in Italy, by whom?
post #1268 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Nice RL spectators

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

Made in Italy, by whom?

Those are my size, and I've been watching them. But they're already up to more than $100 with three days left, and that's a bit rich for my blood, at least for Ralph's unknowable Italian shoemaker.
post #1269 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Nice indeed! Didn't you just win a pair of C&J for RJ yesterday. I think you've bought your share for the week and need to leave some shoes for other SF members

Seriously, they are very nice and I wonder if this is one of those 8.5 = 9.5 Zegna shoes.

Yeah. I think you are right. My wife is going kill me. I have a pair of R.M. Williams Craftsman on there way as well. Must refrain
post #1270 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Those are my size, and I've been watching them. But they're already up to more than $100 with three days left, and that's a bit rich for my blood, at least for Ralph's unknowable Italian shoemaker.

I kind of like specs to be wing-tips (see attch); dunno, the cap toes seems a bit off to me. Not sure why...

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...&Parent_Id=522
post #1271 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Those are my size, and I've been watching them. But they're already up to more than $100 with three days left, and that's a bit rich for my blood, at least for Ralph's unknowable Italian shoemaker.

Mine too, or else I wouldn't have posted them

You and I though are both 38R and 9.5, we have to come sort of agreement for eBay items - especially Corneliani
post #1272 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Checks
I kind of like specs to be wing-tips (see attch); dunno, the cap toes seems a bit off to me. Not sure why...

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...&Parent_Id=522

I see your point but I like that the cap toe makes it a less flamboyant, albeit not a full-fledged, spectator and thus easier to wear and match imo.
post #1273 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
I see your point but I like that the cap toe makes it a less flamboyant, albeit not a full-fledged, spectator and thus easier to wear and match imo.

true
post #1274 of 14986
Add me to the list of 38R's and Corneliani
post #1275 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Nice RL spectators

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

Made in Italy, by whom?

May be me, but seems to be an awful lot of creasing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata