or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 800  

post #11986 of 14986
Sz 10 US EG for RLPL loafers with lasted trees. $500 BIN.
post #11987 of 14986
Size 10.5D (!) C&J for Polo motorcycle boots in good condition. $99 BIN. Please buy them before my new found resolve breaks.

LINK
post #11988 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
Size 10.5D (!) C&J for Polo motorcycle boots in good condition. $99 BIN. Please buy them before my new found resolve breaks. LINK
Wow. I would consider stuffing them with newspaper to make them fit at that price.
post #11989 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
Wow. I would consider stuffing them with newspaper to make them fit at that price.

I have just no self control.
post #11990 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
I like those EGs,I wonder if they are US or UK size,anybody knows?

Seller says they are a US 10.
post #11991 of 14986
I believe these RL boots are also C&J for $80 BIN Link
post #11992 of 14986
Very Cool Vintage Church's. I don't know what "coach hide" is, but it looks nice. Also, the seller gave me the measurements, and they appear to be a 9F UK. Needless to say, I wanted them to be a 9 US. Link
post #11993 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
I believe these RL boots are also C&J for $80 BIN
Link

post #11994 of 14986
RL Marlow brown shell cordovan penny loafer in 11D. I'm mostly posting these here to save me from myself. If I was half the man Boris was I would have them on my feet by now. $365 BIN + cashback = about $275, and since he's accepting offers, you might be able to get the BIN a little lower (though there are about 8 expired or rejected offers already). http://cgi.ebay.com/Polo-Mens-Marlow-Cordovan-Loafer-size-11-D Pretty sweet pebble grain C&J Conistons in black http://cgi.ebay.com/Crockett-Jones-Coniston-Black-Boots-UK-10-E I posted these earlier, but still a good deal for a 12 http://cgi.ebay.com/Crockett-Jones-Brecon-Country-Boot-UK-11 Again, I post out of self-preservation. With a BIN and cashback... http://cgi.ebay.com/BNIB-Crockett-Jones-Norfolk-Boots-10-E-11-D C&J for Shipton - narrow but pretty nice http://cgi.ebay.com/CROCKETT-JONES-by-Shipton-Tan-Derby-Shoes-10-C Sweet deal, and I think we know the seller. http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Polo-Tellman-shoes-by-CROCKETT-JONES-US-size-9 C&J Cottsmore Jodphur http://cgi.ebay.com/1459-CROCKETT-JONES-BROWN-Buckle-Boots-COTTESMORE-11-5D
post #11995 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack View Post
RL Marlow brown shell cordovan penny loafer in 11D. I'm mostly posting these here to save me from myself. If I was half the man Boris was I would have them on my feet by now. $365 BIN + cashback = about $275, and since he's accepting offers, you might be able to get the BIN a little lower (though there are about 8 expired or rejected offers already).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Polo-Mens-Marlow-Cordovan-Loafer-size-11-D

Ouch. But I deserve it. What the hell am I going to do with motorcycle boots. My problem is that I just like receiving "stuff" in the mail. If I mailed myself a letter or little gift every once in a while I'd save thousands of dollars.
post #11996 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
Ouch. But I deserve it. What the hell am I going to do with motorcycle boots. My problem is that I just like receiving "stuff" in the mail. If I mailed myself a letter or little gift every once in a while I'd save thousands of dollars.

No ouch intended. You are truly on an impressive tear lately. I think I'm aided right now by the fact that f'n papal has most of my money 'on hold' until delivery is confirmed and positive feedback is left for me. Bastards, I say.

And I'll tell you what you do with the motorcycle boots - you buy a motorcycle. Go on man, stimulate the economy.
post #11997 of 14986
Florsheim Royal Imperial 10D currently at $10...Looks like shell to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
post #11998 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
Florsheim Royal Imperial 10D currently at $10...Looks like shell to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting


I am voting for corrected grain, and not shell.
post #11999 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
Ouch. But I deserve it. What the hell am I going to do with motorcycle boots. My problem is that I just like receiving "stuff" in the mail. If I mailed myself a letter or little gift every once in a while I'd save thousands of dollars.

Man, shoes are your version of crack!
post #12000 of 14986
New Allen-Edmonds - Mora in Brown Suede

Seller has sizes. Link is to a 10D.

$129 BIN or <$100 with Live Cashback... less than they generally go for on B&S.

Seller also has Mora in other sizes.

Not a fan of the suede. Otherwise they'd be mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Allen-Edmond...QQcmdZViewItem
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata