or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 776  

post #11626 of 14986
Oh man these are GREAT!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190261506871 EDWARD GREEN Top Drawer Men's Shoes 11.5
post #11627 of 14986
New Globe Trotter attache. Handsome C&J semibrogues in 9.5D Seller also has a pair of Peal wingtip slip-ons in 11.5D, Alden shell loafers in 11.5D and Alden shell captoe bluchers in 9.5D. Most have a decent amount of wear, but all the auctions start at 99 cents. New Peal semibrogues in 11D for $199 BIN. Good price after cashback. Seller also has a new pair of Sargents for the same BIN. Vintage Chesterfield, made in England, in 38R. Should be in the clothes thread, but I'm too lazy. Another coat that was made in England. DB, size 36-38. Assuming it's in good condition, I bet it looks better in person than in the pics. Nifty vintage Ralph Lauren sunglasses, complete with leather case and cleaning brush.
post #11628 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
Oh man these are GREAT!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190261506871

EDWARD GREEN Top Drawer Men's Shoes 11.5

Dems' some nice shoes.
post #11629 of 14986
haha, from the fake tramezza listing: Q: \tYo, I've got some big-a$$ feet. WIll these shoes fit me, and will the soles slip off the clutch pedal of my Lamborghini? Help a brutha out, will ya? \tOct-25-08 A: \tYes. Without a doubt these shoes will indeed fit you. You can barely make out inside the shoes where Mr. Ferragamo has inscribed 'Dezz shoes are-a on-a-ly for-a da guy with-a zee beeg azz-a feet-a and-a I guarantee-a dezz shoes not to-a slip-a off-a da Lamborghini clutch-a pedalz.' Very rare. On a Turbo Carrera however these are slippery like John Gotti eating a bag of sliders from White Castle. Glenn
post #11630 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by agavilanes View Post

I was hoping no one was going to bid on these. I've been looking for desert boots for a few weeks and was hoping to come across a killer deal...I put in a snipe of $45. Ended up getting them for $37. I think I did pretty well!
post #11631 of 14986
I removed my snipe for 65 earlier today... lucky you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshin View Post
I was hoping no one was going to bid on these. I've been looking for desert boots for a few weeks and was hoping to come across a killer deal...I put in a snipe of $45. Ended up getting them for $37. I think I did pretty well!
post #11632 of 14986
Nice deal on the C&J for RL Marlow penny loafer in 9.5

http://cgi.ebay.com/CROCKETT-JONES-FOR-RALPH-LAUREN-SHELL-CORDOVAN-LOAFERS

C&J - but with the Vibram

http://cgi.ebay.com/CROCKETT-JONES-Ashbourne-England-WING-TIP-oxfords-10-5

Grenson Masterpiece austerity wingtip in (probably) 8D. BIN $135 US plus shipping from UK. Nice deal if they fit you

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grenson-Masterpiece-beige-rrp-275-00-new-7F

Grenson Masterpiece for Stuart's Choice loafers in 8.5D for 100 GBP BIN and UK shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/GrensonMASTERPIECErrp-350-for-Paul-Stuart-US8-5D
post #11633 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by rioni View Post
I removed my snipe for 65 earlier today... lucky you

Indeed! Thank you!
post #11634 of 14986
Just won these shell beauts.

Missed out on this priceless treasure since my snipe wasn't high enough. Was it you LK?
post #11635 of 14986
I grabbed some of those "masterpiece" shoes from him earlier this year... actually, it was the same show (wingtip). It's not masterpiece but is rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack View Post
Nice deal on the C&J for RL Marlow penny loafer in 9.5

http://cgi.ebay.com/CROCKETT-JONES-FOR-RALPH-LAUREN-SHELL-CORDOVAN-LOAFERS

C&J - but with the Vibram

http://cgi.ebay.com/CROCKETT-JONES-Ashbourne-England-WING-TIP-oxfords-10-5

Grenson Masterpiece austerity wingtip in (probably) 8D. BIN $135 US plus shipping from UK. Nice deal if they fit you

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grenson-Masterpiece-beige-rrp-275-00-new-7F

Grenson Masterpiece for Stuart's Choice loafers in 8.5D for 100 GBP BIN and UK shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/GrensonMASTERPIECErrp-350-for-Paul-Stuart-US8-5D
post #11636 of 14986
Dang--very nice Testoni boots with sheep fur lining!
post #11637 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Seller also has a pair of Peal wingtip slip-ons in 11.5D, Alden shell loafers in 11.5D and Alden shell captoe bluchers in 9.5D. Most have a decent amount of wear, but all the auctions start at 99 cents.


these are from a SF member.. I remember seeing them in B&S. I have my eye on those Bespoke shell loafers, especially if they stay low..
post #11638 of 14986
Nice vintage Graviti. US 9. Borgioli - UK 8. Genuini croc Marteganis getting cheaper - Sz 22. Maybe mount them on your wall or something. There's gotta be at least half a crocodile in those things.
post #11639 of 14986
Just listed this rare pair of French Hartrige oxfords

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=016


post #11640 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshin View Post
I was hoping no one was going to bid on these. I've been looking for desert boots for a few weeks and was hoping to come across a killer deal...I put in a snipe of $45. Ended up getting them for $37. I think I did pretty well!

I posted those... You owe me...

They are my size, but i'm WAAAAY over my shoes budget this year. I hope you enjoy'em like I would...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata