or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 744  

post #11146 of 14986
some nice stuff, but most are overpriced by at least 25%
post #11147 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by appolyon View Post
Beautiful shoes and terribly dissapointed that they are not my size!

stop posting the pics on this one and the other the seller has listed... 'cuz they are my size!!
post #11148 of 14986
Beautiful Tricker's boot.
Hope this is a sample preluding to more modern lasts for their great boots.
post #11149 of 14986
Quote:
Has everyone seen this guy's eBay store? I need to watch myself to keep from (1) drooling on the keyboard and (2) cutting off my toes to fit into those things.
Those stunning SANTONI monks are in my size though at $1600 I wouldn't be cutting toes, I'd be incising a kidney. Though that would certainly cut the path to acquiring a quality wardrobe.
post #11150 of 14986
These are just absolutely out there! Notice the medallion under the leather. These Norvegese welt whole cuts are also fantastic. Only $699!
post #11151 of 14986
post #11152 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
Has everyone seen this guy's eBay store? I need to watch myself to keep from (1) drooling on the keyboard and (2) cutting off my toes to fit into those things.

Kanvas always takes very lovely photos.

(prices seem a touch steep, but the photos are always droolworthy)
post #11153 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post
some nice stuff, but most are overpriced by at least 25%
I linked to his Santoni Limited Edition in my own selling thread. Come and steal mine for less than 1k^^. I think those two pairs are the only Santoni LEs you can find outside Santoni stores atm.
post #11154 of 14986
post #11155 of 14986
Size 10.5 Louis Roth. $59 BIN.
post #11156 of 14986
So who took 'em?
post #11157 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
So who took 'em?

I did--thanx! The photos weren't very clear, but if it doesn't fit, I'll put it up here at my cost.
post #11158 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Rocket View Post
I did--thanx! The photos weren't very clear, but if it doesn't fit, I'll put it up here at my cost.

The same style shoe was sold by Scruff last year. Here is a better pic to see what you bought.

post #11159 of 14986
Thanx--it looks nice! Hopefully, it won't be too narrow for my 9.5 2E-3E / 10E feet.
post #11160 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
Kanvas always takes very lovely photos.

(prices seem a touch steep, but the photos are always droolworthy)

It takes a lot of time to do that sort of auction, thus the high prices. It's his business strategy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata