or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 71  

post #1051 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Be foreworned that those run big. I'm a 10.5 US and in that model I am wearing is a 9.5. It's also a very sleek last as I think the width is only about 4 1/8. Lastly, I only paid $124 for mine

Thanks. I heard they run big. I am a 9.5E anyway so they were for skalogre. $124 is an excellent deal - you're good
post #1052 of 14986
I'm almost tempted to buy the second pair too
I'm a US 10D so perhaps I'll wait until the first pair arrive and assess the fit. But they look good...
post #1053 of 14986
thank god I wear a 10.5
post #1054 of 14986
Yes yes, not shoes, but surely someone must want this Belvest. Please. It is my size. If it were 6x2 I would have been done for.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
post #1055 of 14986
Luckily someone else bought it before I went a bit silly (sotto voce: drat)
post #1056 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo
Luckily someone else bought it before I went a bit silly (sotto voce: drat)


Has to be someone who saw them here because they have been on eBay for months.
post #1057 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Has to be someone who saw them here because they have been on eBay for months.

and you just told us about them now?

Just kidding
post #1058 of 14986
RLPL/EG stowes or oundles, size 10.5. All leather heel, and the wear on the soles looks less than I would expect for the uppers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

no connection to the seller, blah blah blah.
post #1059 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
RLPL/EG stowes or oundles, size 10.5. All leather heel, and the wear on the soles looks less than I would expect for the uppers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

no connection to the seller, blah blah blah.

Already on the watch list!
post #1060 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Already on the watch list!

yeah, i thought about trying to talk the guy into a lower buy it now price, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle (I would have just cleaned them up and flipped them).
post #1061 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
RLPL/EG stowes or oundles, size 10.5. All leather heel, and the wear on the soles looks less than I would expect for the uppers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
The seller gives the toe-to-heel outside measurement as 11.75". This is unusually short for a true 10.5 US. As a comparison, my EG Ashbys, 888 last, are 9.5s ((9E UK) and are 11.875" for the same measurement, and my EG Berkeleys, 202 last (also 9.5 US) give the same 11.875" length measurement. Interested SFers might want to get more detail from the seller.
post #1062 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Already on the watch list!

You really need to get a different size foot.
post #1063 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers
You really need to get a different size foot.

Agreed. All you 10.5 wearers already have too many shoes
post #1064 of 14986
One of the most important things I have learned from the senior members is that one can never have too many shoes. I have purchased more shoes and higher quality shoes (and suits, shirts, jackets) in the past year since I found this post than my previous 35 years on this planet.

God how I love it so!
post #1065 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersucker
One of the most important things I have learned from the senior members is that one can never have too many shoes. I have purchased more shoes and higher quality shoes (and suits, shirts, jackets) in the past year since I found this post than my previous 35 years on this planet.

God how I love it so!

A confessional first posting.

Well, you are always welcome among the weak of will and poor of wallet. The path of addiction is a familiar one and those of us who tred that path, albeit well shod, know all too well your plight. Your years of searching are over, for, ye verily, you have found the kindred soles (pun intended) for which you have been searching.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata