or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Page 677  

post #10141 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by literasyme View Post
Is it just me, or is that combination of cap-toe and wingtip kind of unfortunate? I saw these in Northampton a couple of weeks ago and found them a little puzzling...

Not just you -- the "kind of" qualifier is entirely unnecessary, in my book.
post #10142 of 14986
$.99 w/less than an hour to go for these Peluso grey suede and brown calf saddle with wing cap 9D. If they were bigger, I'd get them just for the hell of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Peluso-Napoli-br...QQcmdZViewItem
post #10143 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
$.99 w/less than an hour to go for these Peluso grey suede and brown calf saddle with wing cap 9D. If they were bigger, I'd get them just for the hell of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Peluso-Napoli-br...QQcmdZViewItem

He is charging $40 for shipping.
Isnt it against ebay rules to inflate shipping charges to artificially keep the cost of the good low?
He also ahs a pair of Prada loafers listed and charging over $100 for shipping.

The Pradas just ended but here is the link:

Pradas with ridiculous chipping
post #10144 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshin View Post
He is charging $40 for shipping.
Isnt it against ebay rules to inflate shipping charges to artificially keep the cost of the good low?
He also ahs a pair of Prada loafers listed and charging over $100 for shipping.

The Pradas just ended but here is the link:

Pradas with ridiculous chipping

Yeah, it's against the rules. If someone had reported the auction, eBay might have taken it down. And now that he can't leave negative feedback, I'm sure the inflated shipping will ding his feedback soon enough.
post #10145 of 14986
I actually put in a snipe for $50 before I realized the shipping charges so I canceled it right away. They ended up going for $52.
post #10146 of 14986
post #10147 of 14986
Someone should use the 20 percent Live cashback to buy these shell beauties from Ron:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Romano-Martegani...QQcmdZViewItem

Size 9 -- my size -- so act fast and save me from myself.
post #10148 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Someone should use the 20 percent Live cashback to buy these shell beauties from Ron:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Romano-Martegani...QQcmdZViewItem

Size 9 -- my size -- so act fast and save me from myself.

you should buy them - especially if you don't have any brown shell cordovan.
post #10149 of 14986
I have a pair of AE plaintoe bluchers already, and, while I like shell, I don't have the mad love affair with it some do. These are very tempting, but I thought someone else might like them more.
post #10150 of 14986
Thread Starter 
For EL72:

EG Perths:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIRE-DE-CHAUSSU...QQcmdZViewItem

Leather collar box:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWI-Era-London-M...QQcmdZViewItem

H&H sterling/enamel links:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HANDSOME-HARVIE-...QQcmdZViewItem


Morning suit & trousers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-BLACK-MO...QQcmdZViewItem

Gidden horse blanket holdall:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Polo-equestrian-...QQcmdZViewItem
post #10151 of 14986
Feast your eyes on a pair of ostrich opera pumps:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-600-NIB-Barker...QQcmdZViewItem
post #10152 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Feast your eyes on a pair of ostrich opera pumps:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-600-NIB-Barker...QQcmdZViewItem




But the wrong size
post #10153 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Feast your eyes on a pair of ostrich opera pumps:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-600-NIB-Barker...QQcmdZViewItem
I'm finding it difficult to appreciate those.
post #10154 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Feast your eyes on a pair of ostrich opera pumps:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-600-NIB-Barker...QQcmdZViewItem

kind of gross.
post #10155 of 14986
Perfect for a brown DJ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata